Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They have to keep all the worker’s at work. Meaning MAP had to stay open to produce Bronco’s and Rangers. As a fellow Union guy I get it…. But what they should have done is close MAP for 2 weeks and taken all the worker’s to DM and just push them all out. Which is probably an easy task. Listen I am a 7/13, 2nd hour reserve. My build was pushed 4 times til finally 8/12. I know I still have at least 3 more weeks to wait. My problem is I sold my daily driver in one day and now driving my 10 yr old F-150 everyday.
I am in the exact same situation as you. ☹
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, three days down this week. Was really thinking this was my week to be released. Got two days left to hopefully see some movement. Stay pumped!

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, three days down this week. Was really thinking this was my week to be released. Got two days left to hopefully see some movement. Stay pumped!
Aye that's the spirit! I'm really hoping some of us who were left behind our groups get released in these next few days!

Sponsored

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My timeline was; Built: 9/26, shipped 9/27, arrived at railyard: 10/9, delivered: 10/12. Hope yours is as quick to CO as mine was!
Thank you. Nice having someone local hook you up with delivery times.

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have to keep all the worker’s at work. Meaning MAP had to stay open to produce Bronco’s and Rangers. As a fellow Union guy I get it…. But what they should have done is close MAP for 2 weeks and taken all the worker’s to DM and just push them all out. Which is probably an easy task. Listen I am a 7/13, 2nd hour reserve. My build was pushed 4 times til finally 8/12. I know I still have at least 3 more weeks to wait. My problem is I sold my daily driver in one day and now driving my 10 yr old F-150 everyday.
Same. cept my only car has been my '64 falcon since July

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150 xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp, mine got delivered today. Did not receive a delivered email or anything. Still haven’t. This is quite an unbelievable product Ford has put out, but mine was pretty (insert cuss word that rhymes with mucking) dirty. Looks like it did test drives up and down dirt mountain. Interior was trashed with dirt and there was a dead skeeter on the inside of windshield that looked like somebody splattered it…. Of course I got to see it as soon as it was off the truck and before it went into prepping at the dealer. Just happy that she’s in my possession. Good luck to you all, thank you 6g for making my wait more bearable.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 4C0E8DE8-E593-48D5-8AFF-0F041A72F9BD

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welp, mine got delivered today. Did not receive a delivered email or anything. Still haven’t. This is quite an unbelievable product Ford has put out, but mine was pretty (insert cuss word that rhymes with mucking) dirty. Looks like it did test drives up and down dirt mountain. Interior was trashed with dirt and there was a dead skeeter on the inside of windshield that looked like somebody splattered it…. Of course I got to see it as soon as it was off the truck and before it went into prepping at the dealer. Just happy that she’s in my possession. Good luck to you all, thank you 6g for making my wait more bearable.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 4C0E8DE8-E593-48D5-8AFF-0F041A72F9BD
The more I see Cactus Gray Broncos the happier I am I chose it too

Kellystoy

Big Bend
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received my built email last night- eta 16-22. Blend date was 7/20. It is a 2 door MIC roof 2.7 not the sasquatch. I live in Michigan so hopefully it gets here sooner then later. Dealership said they don't get a heads up. It will just show up.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the count looking like for today @CO-Bronco ?

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And how many miles did it have on it when you picked it up? It looks beautiful now! Enjoy!
Sponsored