Sponsored

Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the price difference between a BL with a 2.7 and SaS vs. a WT ?
Just ran the numbers and it looks to be within a grand. I don’t plan on doing a ton of rock crawling so I guess I’ll stay WT. unless a BL gets me a faster build date
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just ran the numbers and it looks to be within a grand. I don’t plan on doing a ton of rock crawling so I guess I’ll stay WT. unless a BL gets me a faster build date
I was all in on the original exterior configuration of the WT (painted top, mirrors and handles). But I wasn't a fan of the two tone interior. Now with all these items being stripped away I may just go BL and get the staybar disconnect. I guess an OB SaS 2.7 maybe an option. I’ll have to look at B&P again.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fully expected this. Dance around this subject, send smoke signals this way, mumble at times, etc.

Didn't really learn anything new. Didn't expect to.😁

Best one was the skate around about why no 4 DR basemansquatch. Bla, bla, bla tire size, bla, bla, bla, different gear ratios. Come on man there is no reason NOT to have a 4 DR basemansquatch other than ................ 💰

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I am spending WT type money on a BL build.

My driving profile is about midway between mall crawler and rock crawler, and I like creature comforts, so you'd figure I'd be the target audience for WT. But I feel like I get more stuff I like, spending about the same on pimping the BL.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mitchell Watts reminds me of 1,000 people I know, but he's pretty good generally.

I'm considering shooting my 2nd reservation over to them. I'm sure they have a lot of units.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything shared we don't already know about?
Nope, just Ford ignoring the concerns of reservation holders yet again.

I am still waiting for Ford to own the truth that they are intentionally screwing over a lot of reservation owners instead of repeating the same lies and half-truths. They are hoping that it will blow over. If not, they may have to create yet another commodity crisis as a distraction.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mitchell Watts reminds me of 1,000 people I know, but he's pretty good generally.
Feels like he's been all over the place lately, getting a lot of solid information about the Bronco out through a bunch of channels. I respect the hustle.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the most important information they provided was that you could change your dealership if you are unhappy with your current dealership due to allocation positioning or other reasons. I would think during price negotiations at reorder if your dealership tells you they want a $10k ADM, then you’re a free agent at that point and can transfer your reservation to a more favorable situation. That is huge.

Edit: after rewatching, it appears the Ford guy was waffling on his answer and never actually said they would help customers move…….only that they would try and assist. Uh oh.

Last edited:

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was discussed long ago here on Bronco6g. Hint, if it's not DIY, how do you get to rhe rear floor storage area?

Second clue, do you really believe what BN says?
You lift up the top panel with the slide out extended - as demonstrated in the VIDEO. Maybe you should actually watch the VIDEO.

Also - this was straight from Esteban’s mouth, not Bronco Nation.

No , I trust no one at this point. But this is what was demonstrated in the VIDEO.

Watch the video then come talk to us.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. Per the video, it was NOT mentioned as available for DIY install. It was implied that initially, it would be factory installed ONLY.

I don’t trust that necessarily, but that’s how it was stated tonight.
They claim its not on B & P. I just checked and it is listed and let me add to a build. I don't know if that will just hold up the build, but seems like what they're saying is its not there at all?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe the WT will look better without the glossy and painted bits mixed in with the MIC bits. The glossy parts were there to compliment the painted mod top that never materialized and looked mismatched in my opinion. You still have the glossy black grill, blacked out wheels and emblem. And when I loaded up the 2dr WT with Lux, tube steps, modular bumper, WT graphics it came in around $1k cheaper than the loaded 2dr BL. Thinking of making that change, but will miss MGV seats. Not going to do a lot of rock crawling and I’ve grown to like the sport mode on the BB I bought.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One other thing mentioned by Estebon was mod tops for 22. Not sure if he just mis spoke on that?
On the painted roof topic, Mitchell talked about the upcoming SEMA show and he expected there would be vendors showing off painted tops. We'll see.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for sharing @Raptor911. I enjoyed it. These people are employees not decision makers and I felt did a good job.

interesting they suggested "99" your order to hold out for a special edition. I would think they would handle those orders like the F150 Raptor and leave it up to the dealers???
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat