Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On a side note - I also ordered a Sport this week for the kids to share. Badlands - pretty loaded since it'll become mine in 3-4 years for a station car. After seeing the pics of the 400ft Black Bear Pass rollover beating it took and passenger compartment still intact - feels safe for the utes.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a side note - I also ordered a Sport this week for the kids to share. Badlands - pretty loaded since it'll become mine in 3-4 years for a station car. After seeing the pics of the 400ft Black Bear Pass rollover beating it took and passenger compartment still intact - feels safe for the utes.
What's your ETA and specs ? I have a bl +bl carbonized with the upgraded wheels and tow coming supposedly this year 😂🙄

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What's your ETA and specs ? I have a bl +bl carbonized with the upgraded wheels and tow coming supposedly this year 😂🙄
Shadow black, Badlands, premium, sunroof, co-pilot assist Plus upgraded tires. No idea on the ETA still doesn't even show up in my Ford account even though I got the email confirming the order and I have a quote unquote early 22 order if I had a guess I'd say I'm looking at March but no rush since both kids are still away at school.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beach afternoon.

PXL_20211013_210924653.jpg

PXL_20211013_211017411.jpg
I gotta say that Rapid Red looks sharp. I'm not really a red car person, but I like it. My little guy really seems to want rapid red. seems to have caught his eye too. or area51. red or blue. I mean, he's in 1st grade, so primary colors seems to be his thing. He doesn't like cactus gray, not a primary color, haha.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, forgive me peeps, for I have sinned :devilish:
I didn't know that @Merc4x4 had chosen Rapid Red :(

SmartSelect_20211013-071943_Drive.jpg

But it's not like Ford wanted to give me Race Red on a BaseSquatch! 🤬

Not until this year anyways... Stupid Ford! 🤬🤬
You'll be happy with RR. It's a beautiful color and your truck will be more rare. I would have gone RR if AMB wasn't available. Don't really like any of the other colors.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, forgive me peeps, for I have sinned :devilish:
I didn't know that @Merc4x4 had chosen Rapid Red :(

SmartSelect_20211013-071943_Drive.jpg

But it's not like Ford wanted to give me Race Red on a BaseSquatch! 🤬

Not until this year anyways... Stupid Ford! 🤬🤬
Daily number 1180/3291 ?!?!?!

At least your rapid red won't clash with the cyber/active orange yellow interior accents of the Badlands. Stupid Ford.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta say that Rapid Red looks sharp. I'm not really a red car person, but I like it. My little guy really seems to want rapid red. seems to have caught his eye too. or area51. red or blue. I mean, he's in 1st grade, so primary colors seems to be his thing. He doesn't like cactus gray, not a primary color, haha.
Rapid red really pops in the sun. It might be a little dark on a very overcast day. I didn't like any of the Bronco colors; RR was the least compromise for me.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whats AMB? ;)
Oh it's only the BEST color available for 2021. Such an amazing color that Ford had to get rid of it due to overwhelming popularity...and maybe a tad bit of confusion for those who thought it was Almost Black. 😆

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh it's only the BEST color available for 2021. Such an amazing color that Ford had to get rid of it due to overwhelming popularity...and maybe a tad bit of confusion for those who thought it was Almost Black. 😆
Ford had to get rid of it because John hyped it up so much...

Anyone else upset about the continued lack of manual and heated seats or the fact we have to pay for the auto while getting a mansquatch?

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford had to get rid of it because John hyped it up so much...

Anyone else upset about the continued lack of manual and heated seats or the fact we have to pay for the auto while getting a mansquatch?
I feel fortunate. At this point, I'm just glad I'm getting my Bronco but I've also made peace with the fact that I might have to trade it in for a newer one in a few years, in order to get exactly what I want with all the kinks worked out. I know some people aren't a fan of hybrids, but my ideal Bronco be a retro color, white or body-colored top with the 3.0L V6/hybrid combo from the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my Built email this morning...supposed to be at Brewster between October 29th and November 4th. Glad I held out with the MIC top. The extra month or two of waiting should hopefully be worth it.