Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t know why but the Ford tracker just stop working for me all together
It’s being a real jerk lately. Make sure the letters are upper case. That’s the only way I can get mine to work (unless I care about an F150 in Texas)
Sponsored

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a cover ordered and being delivered to the dealer to put on my baby while she waits in the back lot for the ****ing airbag! It's supposed to arrive on the 19th. I'm praying the airbag shows first 😁

Oh man, here i was so jealous that you escaped DM so early . I guess I missed that your an airbag recall too! Im sorry, that reallly sucks... Hope your airbag arrives soon.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simply can’t believe it’s finally happening. 7/22 Blend

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** EDFF2F72-670A-4071-B2AA-B99F904777DB

Last edited:

Sponsored

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't understand how ford has completely thrown their promise of FIFO out the window. I'm glad people are getting their broncos but at the same time it's frustrating seeing people still with 6/30 blends and myself at 7/12 still missing our broncos but ones builds weeks later are getting "Built" emails. And of course Ford has zero explanation. It's frustrating.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay you found your bronco🎉 How did I miss that post? Did you ever find out what was holding it up?
It showed up as I was up there on the last day it said on the date range, when I was bugging the manager to call the rail yard to make sure it wasn't lost.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand how ford has completely thrown their promise of FIFO out the window. I'm glad people are getting their broncos but at the same time it's frustrating seeing people still with 6/30 blends and myself at 7/12 still missing our broncos but ones builds weeks later are getting "Built" emails. And of course Ford has zero explanation. It's frustrating.
Agree, it's starting to get frustrating especially when you look at the data and the curve is no where near FIFO. I've already cancelled two planned trips with a 3rd coming in Nov at risk, my Hang in there is about to hit the ground!

Lets go Ford!..err.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/13 Update - (Sorry it's late!) 9 Bronco's released off the mountain. Special shoutout to Lisi and Chris for waiting so long!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634213813578

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are you determining that?
By reading all the variables that are leaked out by the web page in the developer tools. One of the variables in 20 Nov 2021 that is specific to MAS and Ford (when the vehicle should be in transit by in order to make MAS's December 20th commitment to me).

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

7/13 blend, got my built email this morning at 3:52 am ESt!!

so pumped, I thought this day was never going to come. Pizza tracker did not update at all. Still has an eta day of august. All other trackers and my built email show the first week of November. Can’t come soon enough, so excited!

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will believe it when I see it -

1634209344574.png
Congrats. They're going to have the exact same looking build shows up there today or tomorrow hopefully.