Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In case anyone's been waiting for an answer:
@mrlevine Fill your Bronco reservation orders ahead of allocations. We’ve already waited 15 months. Stop punishing your customers. #reservationsoverallocations
His answer tells me they just don't care.

in case he deletes his tweet, here's what it says:

Mike Levine
Replying to @robtraut and @KogodBiz
That’s exactly the plan for more than 98% of customers that didn’t place orders with a small dealer that created a special deal to attract a large number of orders.
Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He's paid by Ford. Would you expect that hack to say anything different?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not surprised. I dealt with the same kind of people in my second life. When they get that high in the food chain they couldn't care less about the customer. It also gives us a snapshot of the entire Ford leadership. Very sad, because at one time I was one of Ford's biggest Fanboys. Man do I feel the fool now.

OP
OP

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He's paid by Ford. Would you expect that hack to say anything different?
Nope, not at this point. If he were going to say anything different, he would have said it over a week ago when people starting hounding him. I was semi hoping his lack of a response was a result of him bringing the outcry up the food chain so they would craft an official response to tell us whether or not they intend to fuck us soft or hard.
At this point, I'm really surprised he responded at all.

Sponsored

Jaythor74

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Explorer 2017 F150 2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In case anyone's been waiting for an answer:
@mrlevine Fill your Bronco reservation orders ahead of allocations. We’ve already waited 15 months. Stop punishing your customers. #reservationsoverallocations
His answer tells me they just don't care.

in case he deletes his tweet, here's what it says:

Mike Levine
That’s exactly the plan for more than 98% of customers that didn’t place orders with a small dealer that created a special deal to attract a large number of orders.
That’s exactly what happened to me. July 19 2020 reservation, early March order for a simple 4 door base soft top. Just finally got a build date of 11/15 if it holds. Dealer told me mine is the first one they have scheduled of all there orders. Small dealers are getting screwed already I believe.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope this blows up in Ford's (and Levine's) face. With the high price of the Bronco plus ADM, the final price is going to get steep and I think most people willing to put down that kind of cash are looking for a lot more luxury in their vehicle than what the Bronco has to offer.

And yes, Mike Levine is the biggest tool out there. I cannot believe he's in charge of a company this size's communication. If the media ever works up the balls to tell the whole story, this will go down as one of the ugliest corporate f-ups by a car company - maybe any company - in history.

I'm still on Granger's list but I may change my will specifying that my kids and kids' kids are not allowed to buy a Ford or they get disinherited.

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, so he basically said in one statement that Ford values dealers (especially large ones that charge ADM) over customers.

Happy with my Rubicon 4XE Mike, bought it from a small dealer at 7% under invoice and will continue to support small rural dealers who make deals.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a little rich - the reason people even took advantage of the deal is because, under the old allocation rules, they still stood a really good chance of getting their Bronco delivered in a timely manner. Then Ford changed the rules of the game. Kind of an insulting response honestly.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Fords issue is they a penalizing ALL the small dealerships just to knock out the special incentives by those dealers who are trying to grow business. Maybe Ford should have kept X plan, bunch of clowns are still running the dealer ponzi scheme. I dont think even a 1000 orders is that freaking big when looking at the overall picture its not even 1%.

Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a dealership that sells 2200+ new fords per year is always going to get a bigger allocation than the dealer that sells 300 new Fords per year. Precisely why I went with a larger dealership and will pay MSRP.

whether it's right or wrong it's the way business is conducted.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fords issue is they a penalizing ALL the small dealerships just to knock out the special incentives by those dealers who are trying to grow business. Maybe Ford should have kept X plan, bunch of clowns are still running the dealer ponzi scheme. I dont think even a 1000 orders is that freaking big when looking at the overall picture its not even 1%.
I agree, and we need to remind Ford there are others out there that they screwed over, and above their targeted dealer Granger. My local home town Ford dealer is getting the shaft also. I'm guessing his reservations were less than 50, and he still won't get enough Broncos in '22 to fill them. Very sad move on Fords part.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

a dealership that sells 2200+ new fords per year is always going to get a bigger allocation than the dealer that sells 300 new Fords per year. Precisely why I went with a larger dealership and will pay MSRP.

whether it's right or wrong it's the way business is conducted.
nah I kicked one larger dealer to the curb for another large dealer that did better then MSRP. I would like to know what corporate mega group or groups feels they lost allocation over a couple small time short term dealers then pushed back to Ford.

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mike Levine
This stinks of antitrust violation...dealerships are separate companies, and this sounds a lot like a flavor of price-fixing. Or at least a conspiracy to minimize, suppress or control competitive pricing.
Sponsored