BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I failed at my attempt to get them back to MSRP. Went all the way to the general manager. The fact is I didn't have a contract with them. A reservation through Ford yes. But, they own the truck from Ford and then they can re-sell it. Is it opportunistic of them? For sure. Will I buy from them again. No way. I predict many more people will have the same issue when their Broncos finally arrive and they have to pay for them. Dealers are going to cash in while they can.
I am sorry to hear that. Did you buy or walk? Either way you should write a scathing review on Google and name them here as well.
Sponsored

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am sorry to hear that. Did you buy or walk? Either way you should write a scathing review on Google and name them here as well.
Oh I bought it. Walked first, told them not to sell it and I would get back to them. Got the GM to reduce the Add On price $2500 but there was no way I wasn't buying my dream truck. And they know it....

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should we start a new thread where people can state how much extra they paid and what city and state? I'm betting the expensive towns are more likely to see this. Dealer overhead is high and they aren't selling many vehicles. Good for others to be prepared at least.

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to the dealer who has my reservation and placed a order for a badlands today. Admin fee was $5k, normally $10k, because I was repeat customer. Talked with the gm brought down to $3k but no lower, so I got up and walked out. That was tough but I had to do it. Told him that I will search around and find someone that will stay at msrp. He didn't look too happy, so maybe he will change his mind. Now I got to find a dealer that will honor msrp.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the dealer who has my reservation and placed a order for a badlands today. Admin fee was $5k, normally $10k, because I was repeat customer. Talked with the gm brought down to $3k but no lower, so I got up and walked out. That was tough but I had to do it. Told him that I will search around and find someone that will stay at msrp. He didn't look too happy, so maybe he will change his mind. Now I got to find a dealer that will honor msrp.
where in ny are you? what dealer? and good for you to sticking to your guns.

Sponsored

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh I bought it. Walked first, told them not to sell it and I would get back to them. Got the GM to reduce the Add On price $2500 but there was no way I wasn't buying my dream truck. And they know it....
did you get them to drop the add on price by $2500 or reduced to $2500? Sorry not being picky.. just wanted to know what your final add on was?

I am expecting similar mess when my bronco gets here.

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you get them to drop the add on price by $2500 or reduced to $2500? Sorry not being picky.. just wanted to know what your final add on was?

I am expecting similar mess when my bronco gets here.
Total add was $7500.

Chipt7

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they add additional pricing... Have them throw in some additional items... Talk them down on pricing of course, but have them throw in 2 years free service or more... Have them pay for your xm radio to 5 years, add the door bags, if a trade in have them give you more for it to make up the difference. Are you a veteran...? You can get xplan pricing... Which is MSRP and or below! Many ways to get more in this negotiation.

cd13

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the perspective of a Ford salesman I would add that you shouldn’t follow your salesman up to the manager unless the manager refuses to come over and talk to you. If you feel like your salesperson has been helpful to you let them try first. I know how to work my manager better than you do and I’ll make him talk to you if I can’t get it done. If your salesman is a jerk then ignore all this

Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they add additional pricing... Have them throw in some additional items... Talk them down on pricing of course, but have them throw in 2 years free service or more... Have them pay for your xm radio to 5 years, add the door bags, if a trade in have them give you more for it to make up the difference. Are you a veteran...? You can get xplan pricing... Which is MSRP and or below! Many ways to get more in this negotiation.
Was curious about veterans xplan? This on Fords website, so not sure 🤔
Ford Bronco So, your dealer is charging you an ADM / Price Mark-Up, what can you do?? 88683390-7C2E-4AEE-B6EF-FB62A32D22DC

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how long it will take before Broncos are eligible for X-plan?

Chipt7

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was curious about veterans xplan? This on Fords website, so not sure 🤔
Ford Bronco So, your dealer is charging you an ADM / Price Mark-Up, what can you do?? 88683390-7C2E-4AEE-B6EF-FB62A32D22DC
Yes... I saw that, last update was sometime I. 2020...but I got a pin for the full size when I signed up a couple weeks ago.. . I may not use it if my dealership backs up MSRP... So far I checked with the Sales Manager and he says the quoted amount is set... And they are restricted on any markups if you ordered prior to March 2021 deadline.

ggolod

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI 2017
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you get a purchase agreement before vehicle is scheduled for production and you do not have a vin number?
Sponsored