Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are dealers taking orders for 22's as of yesterday anywhere? Or has anyone placed an order at a dealer on 10-13-21? Thanks
Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I havenā€™t heard anything from dealer about it, which is pretty sad considering I work there. But Iā€™m 90% positive Iā€™m gonna cancel anyway. Bronco is to small for me. And by 2 small I mean not enough cargo room.

OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I havenā€™t heard anything from dealer about it, which is pretty sad considering I work there. But Iā€™m 90% positive Iā€™m gonna cancel anyway. Bronco is to small for me. And by 2 small I mean not enough cargo room.
It was my understanding dealers would be taking orders as of yesterday, but my dealer never contacted me so I was just curious.

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went into my dealer yesterday in Florida. The guy Iā€™ve been working with had me build out my Bronco again on the website and printed out the specs. He then went in the back, built it to my liking, printed out the invoice, we both signed it in agreement of keeping it at MSRP and he pushed the order to Ford in the spot.

Havenā€™t gotten an email or anything confirming all of this but Iā€™m not expecting to until the end of the month.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I rebuilt my bronco on the build and price early yesterday morning, and sent it twice to my salesperson and texted them to make sure they got it. They confirmed, but nothing in writing like a dora or purchase agreement yet.
I'll follow up weekly with them until I hear back.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I rebuilt my bronco on the build and price early yesterday morning, and sent it twice to my salesperson and texted them to make sure they got it. They confirmed, but nothing in writing like a dora or purchase agreement yet.
I'll follow up weekly with them until I hear back.
great idea and thanks for the tip

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went into my dealer yesterday in Florida. The guy Iā€™ve been working with had me build out my Bronco again on the website and printed out the specs. He then went in the back, built it to my liking, printed out the invoice, we both signed it in agreement of keeping it at MSRP and he pushed the order to Ford in the spot.

Havenā€™t gotten an email or anything confirming all of this but Iā€™m not expecting to until the end of the month.
Same for me yesterday at a dealer in Tennessee. Funny thing though the sales guy couldn't get 2022 B&P up on his laptop but I had brought a printed sheet with me from home. He took it to the sales manger that entered it into the ordering system that did have updated 2022 specs and pricing. The sales guy let me keep messing with B&P on his laptop and I was able to get it to open by manually typing in the web address with "2022" in it. Maybe his was hung up from history/stored cookies.

Anyway also got signed agreement for MSRP. They are the "largest local dealer" to me saying they sale about 200-250 Fords a month. He said they have taken delivery of about 8 Broncos so far and only had about 15-20 pending orders that would need to be converted to 2022 so hoping I will hit the allocation lottery. I also had the exact same order in place about 4 weeks ago with one of the large order discount dealers on here where I am about #400. I am not going to cancel it and do my own experiment about which order gets pulled first.....

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fords instructions for those with yet converted reservations was ā€œ we will contact you and tell you when to place your MY 22 order. You will receive a certificate that shows your price lock amount on the model you reserved.ā€ My sales rep hasnā€™t reached out or returned a call. I spoke to another dealer after test driving a BB model prior to the MY 22 info. She has a dog in the fight as she awaits her BB two door . She was so well informed about the Bronco and itā€™s current status, that I began to research a dealer swap.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base

I did the same last Saturday.
I have a signed invoice on hand at MSRP with my requested changes for the 2022 order.
The dealership was still locked out from making changes to the rolled over order.
I will stop in again this Saturday to verify everything is in the system.

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did the same last Saturday.
I have a signed invoice on hand at MSRP with my requested changes for the 2022 order.
The dealership was still locked out from making changes to the rolled over order.
I will stop in again this Saturday to verify everything is in the system.
Yeah I wasnā€™t going to let the order hang around in limbo so I did it specifically once the order banks began accepting orders so it went into the system while I was still there lol

Sponsored

AlwaysBeenaFordGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Jeep Wrangler/F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. I converted my 21 to a 22. I received the order preview but nothing else. I plan to follow up with my dealer to make sure my order was placed.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the email from my Dealer on Oct 12th to come in to order MY22, made an appointment for this Saturday, will get Dealer signed with the agreed price.

Edit: Placed my MY22 order today morning. as it was the same as my MY21 Build it was easy and fast with only Color change to Shadow Black from AMB. Priority Code is still 19.

Got the Dealer Signed Doc with the agreed price. Also got the Order Confirmation email from Ford as well. Now Waiting continues.

Last edited:

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer told me last week 2022 order banks have been open for 2 weeks šŸ˜‚
#clueless
I think that Ford started rolling over 2021 orders to 2022 orders about that time.
My dealer said mine was rolled over, to stop in and make the changes I wanted once he could get into the order to make changes and we'd get a signed invoice.
As of Saturday he still couldn't get in to change the order code or options.
The order was there as a rolled over code 99. He said Ford changed the code to a 99, from 10 and he would change it back to a 10 and add my 2022 changes.
I will be back in Saturday to verify the work is complete.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I completed my order for a Basemansqatch. Went to the B&P, printed my build to PDF, e-mailed it to my dealer, they updated the order in Ford's system.
Sponsored