Tried to convert my reservation , 10k mark up by Future Ford of Sacramento

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
Thank you, deny the greedy bastards. They will be choking on these in 2023. I moved to Nashville from my "country home" in Bethpage and am sticking with the local dealer (Miracle Ford of Gallatin) half an hour away as they are doing MSRP on orders. Beaman in Nashville + 3k (not so bad, but Fthem), Franklin Ford +20k (told them to blow themselves), Murfreesboro Ford +30K and I just laughed.
Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The same thing essentially happened to me today. I went to convert my reservation to an order at Honolulu Ford and they would not commit to a price. When pressed they said their current ADM is $5995 but would only negotiate after the vehicle has arrived. So, time to find a new dealer and possibly have it shipped to Hawaii.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The same thing essentially happened to me today. I went to convert my reservation to an order at Honolulu Ford and they would not commit to a price. When pressed they said their current ADM is $5995 but would only negotiate after the vehicle has arrived. So, time to find a new dealer and possibly have it shipped to Hawaii.
There was a dealer in Hawaii that tried adding $9500 on a Maverick and Ford stepped in and got them to drop it. Tim Bartz at Long McArthur Ford may be worth giving a call. They ship vehicles all over.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat, you do pay like $3k for shipping but it's better than dealing with the Hawaii stealerships. Haven't come across a single dealership (not just Ford) on Oahu that isn't taking advantage of the shortage through ADMs and ADMs disguised as accessory packages. GM Hawaii dealers, for one, are charging $10-15K ADM on trucks and SUVs. I hope locals remember what they did in the future, but everyone needs a car anyways.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a dealer in Hawaii that tried adding $9500 on a Maverick and Ford stepped in and got them to drop it. Tim Bartz at Long McArthur Ford may be worth giving a call. They ship vehicles all over.
I will give Tim a shout and I appreciate the recommendation.

I did send an initial email to a random dealership in LA that has a lot of Bronco's on order (I know there is a port there I can use to ship). I told the internet sales manager my situation and asked if he would be willing to do my build at MSRP. He didn't say no but he also didn't say yes. So we will see where this goes.

Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat, you do pay like $3k for shipping but it's better than dealing with the Hawaii stealerships. Haven't come across a single dealership (not just Ford) on Oahu that isn't taking advantage of the shortage through ADMs and ADMs disguised as accessory packages. GM Hawaii dealers, for one, are charging $10-15K ADM on trucks and SUVs. I hope locals remember what they did in the future, but everyone needs a car anyways.
I didn't realize it was that bad on all fronts here. Pasha is quoting about $1100 to ship it which I will more than make up with how much I can sell my truck for here.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't realize it was that bad on all fronts here. Pasha is quoting about $1100 to ship it which I will more than make up with how much I can sell my truck for here.
Yeah, Pasha is open air but supposedly below deck. Hawaii Transport is another one to look at. Unless you're going with a California or Oregon dealership (the two worst states I've found for cars not marked up the a$$ during the shortage), you'll have to pay another thousand to get the bronco to the port. So between the shipping and what you'll pay for a detail off the boat (like a dealership would normally do), I figure around $3K. I was quoted a $3K markup by Ford Oahu, so it works to about the same, just without a 1-3yr wait. One thing they might've left out telling you is that they've got at least 8x the amount of names on the list for a Bronco than they were allocated in 2021 (and anticipate being allocated for 2022). Oh, and if 2021 is an indication, they only ended up getting ~20% of what they were allocated for that year.

Don't give the local stealerships your business.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My god, what a clusterfuck. I got an email from Chapman Ford today letting me know my Bronco would be available sometime in 2024 or so. So glad I punched out and bought a Gladiator from them for 6% under invoice and had it 5 weeks after ordering.

Ford acts like this is North Korea and we should be thankful for the opportunity to purchase a somewhat flawed 50k+ vehicle. Piss off with that nonsense.
Where did you recently buy a Jeep at 6% under invoice? If I can order a new JL at 6 under invoice, My Bronco Days may be over with this BS.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This doesn't surprise me from Future Ford... I tried warning people to stay away from Future Ford Roseville, but the Sacramento location (the one on Madison, I assume) is under the same umbrella. . They are BEYOND shady. I swung by the Roseville auto mall location not too long ago, and they had a 2 door badlands (with manual trans) on display out front - I asked the salesman if I could take it for a drive - he told me they're "not allowed to".. whatever. That was just reaffirming my hatred for them after my previous experience with them when they sold me a used car saying it was 'new' until the DMV caught them in their lie
This is odd. I know future Ford are crooks, But I showed up like 2 days after they got there mannequin and test drove the hell out of it. It was a two-door WT, and had 149 miles on it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did you recently buy a Jeep at 6% under invoice? If I can order a new JL at 6 under invoice, My Bronco Days may be over with this BS.
Same dealership group I reserved my Bronco at, Chapman in PA. There is a dealership closer to you in Las Vegas (Jim Marsh Jeep) that also has competitive pricing. The folks from our forum said to contact Charlene there. [email protected]

xanaxnation

Big Bend
First Name
mira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the jelly bean
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
downtown ford told me they arent adding the extra on top. we'll see what happens when i go down for my appointment though.
I went down on Wednesday to downtown Ford and placed my order. Got it in writing that they won’t add the mark up.

Hitemstiff

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands/ 05 Expedition/ 77 F150 Ranger SB 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sucks to hear. Up here in Idaho I went through Lithia Ford. Looks like they have a ford dealership in Fresno as well. I got MSRP and they threw in lifetime oil as well for my 21 Badlands.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oroville Ford was fantastic with me. No ADM and a painless purchase from them.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
This sucks to hear. Up here in Idaho I went through Lithia Ford. Looks like they have a ford dealership in Fresno as well. I got MSRP and they threw in lifetime oil as well for my 21 Badlands.
That is cool , I had some issues with Lithia several years back.Baught a new 2006 pt cruiser next day windshield started cracking from under the back of hood , they tried to say it was from a rock , that was not possible , do to location , also they switched vehicles on me , picked up the next day , it was a different car , it had other issues and salesman banged the door opening and put a dent in the door , I was supposed to get another one , as I told them what happened and I wanted a different one.They said OK and then gave me the one with the dent , could not see it at night when I picked it up .After me threatening to sue them , the manager called and they gave me another vehicle .Maybe they are better now , I have no idea , I was done with them after that .
Sponsored