Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@DealerInsider Tom, I live much closer to the lancaster dealership than I do to Horsham. Is your offer mostly for the Horsham dealership? I was about to place an order with Ashlie.
Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@DealerInsider Tom, I live much closer to the lancaster dealership than I do to Horsham. Is your offer mostly for the Horsham dealership? I was about to place an order with Ashlie.
its only for Horsham, the lancaster dealer has a different owner. You have to go through chapman, its worth the drive.

Im out here in sinking spring!

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has this been answered, or guessed at, somewhere?
they sent an email out last night to order holders, their guess according to their ford regional rep is "around 100" alloc's for 22

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

its only for Horsham, the lancaster dealer has a different owner. You have to go through chapman, its worth the drive.

Im out here in sinking spring!
I'm out in State College, so I'm looking at about a 7 hours bus ride. Not bad, but still....

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they sent an email out last night to order holders, their guess according to their ford regional rep is "around 100" alloc's for 22
Yeah not good considering in the same email he said they have 440 pending orders....and I'm very near the bottom. Tom's title to this thread is very fitting with how Ford is handling, or not handling this rollout.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah not good considering in the same email he said they have 440 pending orders....and I'm very near the bottom. Tom's title to this thread is very fitting with how Ford is handling, or not handling this rollout.
agreed... i def made some sacrifices on my order considering i'm a July 2021 reservation lol i regret cancelling my October '20 reservation out of spite towards ford :ROFLMAO:

i'm guessing the 440 orders will be slimmed down a bit, and i'm sure a good number of people are going to be 99'd at their own request based on option availability as well.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly, the allocation process is not sustainable. At some point, Ford will prioritize the reservations by time stamps. There is too much negative coverage and flack they are getting for this. I'm sure they are trying to figure this out as we speak and trying to figure out how to get these Bronco into reservation holder's hands without pissing off the big boy dealers. There is a solution in there somewhere.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, the allocation process is not sustainable. At some point, Ford will prioritize the reservations by time stamps. There is too much negative coverage and flack they are getting for this. I'm sure they are trying to figure this out as we speak and trying to figure out how to get these Bronco into reservation holder's hands without pissing off the big boy dealers. There is a solution in there somewhere.
Not sure if you saw this thread or not with Levine's comments on Twitter...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...oes-not-care-about-granger-chapman-sac.25523/

Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was going to wait until someone else posted the numbers. With commodity constraints and people waiting for 2023 options, the numbers sent out seemed doable. I'm a day3, waiting to 2023 for the Body Colored Top.

IMHO, The closer to launch your RSVP the better odds. Ford had revealed RSVP #'s by Septembe , if your RSVP is after that announcement, you knew there were 100K plus ahead of you.

azm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Player number 316 here. Plot seems familiar.

The third clause states that if the majority of the players decide to stop the game, they can all return home, albeit empty-handed.