Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
navigator, edge, 911, Datsun, bmw clown shoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally here! Build 8/10, arrived in Sarasota, FL yesterday. There were several broncos rolling around the facility. Good luck to everyone still waiting. The had absolutely no explanation for the 52 day build.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/9 build week thread IMG_0103.JPG
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/9 build week thread IMG_0104.JPG
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/9 build week thread IMG_0105.JPG
Sponsored

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner 1988
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally here! Build 8/10, arrived in Sarasota, FL yesterday. There were several broncos rolling around the facility. Good luck to everyone still waiting. The had absolutely no explanation for the 52 day build.
Thatโ€™s awesome Enjoy!!
Is that Area 51 or Cactus grey ?

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Congrats!

How many miles were there on it? Wondering if there is some type of QC hold or recall they are fixing internally. Mine has been MIA for 6 weeks with no explanation, so I'm thinking there has to be something being reworked to cause this.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! That was a long one. Update if you ever figure out what the hangup was.

I don't know where you are at, emotionally. I was so banged up when I finally got mine, it was hard to be over the top excited. But I can say that every drive over the past month, I have grown to love it more and more.

At least in Florida, you can still pull that top right off and enjoy. Best wishes with it.

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Super happy for you and congratulations. I too am in Florida with the same build week and no explanation - most recently (yesterday) dealer says he thinks it will be here by the end of the month of no later than mid November - but I'm not sure this is based upon anything. Did you do a very detailed inspection on delivery to see if they fixed known QC issues as a 'maybe' for the delay (mirror housing whistle, a pillar leak, grille [n/a on your badlands] whistle, condensation in rear underdeck storage, loose grab handle, satellite reception, paint globs/bubbles, alignment of all 4 doors, working condition of all usb ports, soft-top rubbing on roll-bar)? Hope it brings you many miles of happiness.

Sponsored

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh - sorry - one other question - did you receive an email from Ford that your Bronco was completed/shipping; did your trackers update? Or did you simply get a call from your dealer - it's here?

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super happy for you and congratulations. I too am in Florida with the same build week and no explanation - most recently (yesterday) dealer says he thinks it will be here by the end of the month of no later than mid November - but I'm not sure this is based upon anything. Did you do a very detailed inspection on delivery to see if they fixed known QC issues as a 'maybe' for the delay (mirror housing whistle, a pillar leak, grille [n/a on your badlands] whistle, condensation in rear underdeck storage, loose grab handle, satellite reception, paint globs/bubbles, alignment of all 4 doors, working condition of all usb ports, soft-top rubbing on roll-bar)? Hope it brings you many miles of happiness.
Are the defects you referred to know repairs occuring with Broncos at MAP or are you just listing general defects that customers have noticed once they take delivery? I will be really upset if I have been waiting this long for simple issues like some of these.

SLFordVT

Badlands
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
navigator, edge, 911, Datsun, bmw clown shoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! That was a long one. Update if you ever figure out what the hangup was.

I don't know where you are at, emotionally. I was so banged up when I finally got mine, it was hard to be over the top excited. But I can say that every drive over the past month, I have grown to love it more and more.

At least in Florida, you can still pull that top right off and enjoy. Best wishes with it.
It's nice to finally be here. The vehicle drives unbelievably well for its capability. Unfortunately the wife seems to have decided she should have it. I may have to wait for the raptor bronco. I will say, they had 4 at the dealership, two of which had the Sasquatch package and, aesthetically, it looked like an after thought. The badlands with 33s looks way better than 35s stuffed in there. It seems like it needs another 2"-3" lift to look good with 35s. All around, they're pretty cool vehicles!

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are the defects you referred to know repairs occuring with Broncos at MAP or are you just listing general defects that customers have noticed once they take delivery? I will be really upset if I have been waiting this long for simple issues like some of these.
I can't remember where i saw it - but the majority of these (together with others i did nto include) are listed as open TSBs - i will see if i can find it and post. But the window catching on the weather stripping appears to be the door being misaligned -that's an open tsb - the whistling are open tsbs, etc. I will take a look and post if i find.

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
late to the party. just found this thread after searching 8/9 build date. does anyone have a good handle on how many of us recieved our broncos yet?

i'm in toronto. my dealer has no clue about when my bronco will show up and it's been 'in production' for ever.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
late to the party. just found this thread after searching 8/9 build date. does anyone have a good handle on how many of us recieved our broncos yet?

i'm in toronto. my dealer has no clue about when my bronco will show up and it's been 'in production' for ever.
[/QUOTE

Mine made it to Granger a week ago today, and made it into my garage last night at midnight. The delivery truck got stuck in Cheyenne for the day, so he asked if he if I cared if he could deliver it at midnight so he could keep going on to California. No issues with me.

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner 1988
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco Deliver to dealer
Transporter Damaged the roof (hard top) and another persons Soft top!!!
This is almost laughable
Told I will always have a accident on the VIN carfax Now !
Whole goes all the way through

E92AA121-2336-42AF-884C-E38A6F0232D6.jpeg

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks