First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there a functional reason not to mount the plate on the center (vertically and horizontally) of the bumper? Is there a camera or sensor that would be blocked?
You need that opening for cooling. I think trans cooler is in there but not 100% sure.
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the placement of the front license plate ford came up with I decided there had to be a better solution. Thanks to Tor148 and his new Bronco I have some prototype photos to show the forum. Also want to thank redone17 and Gangstead for helping in development.

This is a bolt on aluminum bracket for the MOD bumper using 3 existing bolts. The bracket can be mounted with the outside 2 bolts for quick removal. The plastic bumper will require drilling and additional fasteners. Meets all states requiring the plate be 14” from the ground.

I’m selling the for $30 shipped in the USA, $50 to Canada. Any other location will require a quote. If you would like to purchase one please send $30 via PayPal to [email protected]. Make sure your address is noted on the PayPal transaction.

Please post pictures of your bronco with the bracket mounted on this forum or on Instagram at broncolicenseplatebracket6.

Thank you,

HBTFD
072D7685-43C7-4AFF-8087-CD4FA56E5D0D.jpeg
76A12B1E-4AF8-4857-B110-033AFD61A3E0.png
E72CB7FD-6A91-4F9D-A648-6772F63D3CBB.png

9AEC5FE7-A059-426F-97E3-B247FEDD19B5.png

E99AD507-9162-4F8F-87FC-6CF89ACC302D.jpeg
I just ordered with the "Capable" bumper. Please follow to let us know if the same frame might be used on that project bumper... maybe even deliver it as an option, without the pre-drilled holes.

I would buy this frame, without knowing more about how it would mount, if I could order it without the pre-drilled holes, right now. How can we do that, so you would know which model we would want?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone come up with some way of attaching this that keeps it secure but allows for quick removal when you hit a trail.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone come up with some way of attaching this that keeps it secure but allows for quick removal when you hit a trail.
If you attach my bracket with only the outside 2 bolts on the modular bumper it could be removed/attached in 60-90 seconds.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered with the "Capable" bumper. Please follow to let us know if the same frame might be used on that project bumper... maybe even deliver it as an option, without the pre-drilled holes.

I would buy this frame, without knowing more about how it would mount, if I could order it without the pre-drilled holes, right now. How can we do that, so you would know which model we would want?
I’m developing a capable bumper bracket. I’m targeting February availability.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a functional reason not to mount the plate on the center (vertically and horizontally) of the bumper? Is there a camera or sensor that would be blocked?
There is a “radar” box in the opening that sees objects for emergency braking and adaptive cruise.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer got a plastic bumper bronco in this week. Here is a picture of how the bracket would look mounted.
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today A337DB23-F049-4DD9-AD25-FAF43EB915D2

migsby_carmichael

First Edition
First Name
Migsby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
this might be a dumb question, but what tool do I need to remove these screws that attach the license plate mounting bracket?

Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today IMG_2071

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just sent my payment Looking forward to installing when I get my rig!

Sponsored
OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this might be a dumb question, but what tool do I need to remove these screws that attach the license plate mounting bracket?

In that picture appears that fastener is a rivet. If it’s a rivet you can drill out the center or cut the head off.

Gravel28

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First purchase for my bronco. Hoping the 12/6 build week holds.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m looking for volunteers that get a VIN this week and ordered a capable bumper to help with developing a new bracket. If your interested please PM me.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond