First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does someone have a stock 2 door Badlands with roof rack, that could measure the height for me from the ground to the top of the roof rack?
I am trying to figure out if it will fit through my garage door opening which is 77.5 inches.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does someone have a stock 2 door Badlands with roof rack, that could measure the height for me from the ground to the top of the roof rack?
I am trying to figure out if it will fit through my garage door opening which is 77.5 inches.

Thank you!
The stock Bandlands is 73.8 inches without the rails. You'd be cutting it really close with rails if not scraping.

I can't find it now, I tried searching with no luck, but there was a post a while back that said the mounting bracket was just under four inches tall when mounted, thus adding four inches of height.

Edit: 3.622 inches. Found this on BN: https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/2021-ford-bronco-exterior-dimensions.3126/

That'd make the total height 77.422 inches.

That's really close.

Last edited:

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna be close. Once you put a little junk in the trunk you should be good.

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Badlands on left and Sasquatch on the right. Maybe an inch eyeballing it.

1716DEF6-CCEE-4A18-A831-AC5BE851029A.jpeg

OP
OP
MBLANCHARD

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stock Bandlands is 73.8 inches without the rails. You'd be cutting it really close with rails if not scraping.

I can't find it now, I tried searching with no luck, but there was a post a while back that said the mounting bracket was just under four inches tall when mounted, thus adding four inches of height.

Edit: 3.622 inches. Found this on BN: https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/2021-ford-bronco-exterior-dimensions.3126/

That'd make the total height 77.422 inches.

That's really close.
Thank you for all the info! I remeasured the door opening and I am at 77.75. I think I should be ok. If it's too close, I could remove the roof rack and only use when needed. I have been thinking of switching my build to a Badlands after attending the Off-Rodeo in Moab. It was great!
Sponsored