Sponsored

Is it possible to change the reserved model before I order?

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering can I change my Base model reservation to a big bend or badlands?
Sponsored

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wondering can I change my Base model reservation to a big bend or badlands?

Yes you can change model, color and options when making your order

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you can change model, color and options when making your order
Thanks! Instead of starting another thread, any idea on what reservation numbers will have to wait till 2022? Or will us Canadians have a different ordering time?

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! Instead of starting another thread, any idea on what reservation numbers will have to wait till 2022? Or will us Canadians have a different ordering time?
That I have no clue on. I ordered on the 15th about 5am central time and my number starts with a 102 so my best guess would be they build first editions first then start building in batches of each of the other models. Maybe Ford will clear this up in the future

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That I have no clue on. I ordered on the 15th about 5am central time and my number starts with a 102 so my best guess would be they build first editions first then start building in batches of each of the other models. Maybe Ford will clear this up in the future
I ordered on the 17th and mine starts with 102 as well, if there having 3500 first editions and they have reserved out, and are doubling to 7000 first editions, can you tell me how many reservations are there?

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered on the 17th and mine starts with 102 as well, if there having 3500 first editions and they have reserved out, and are doubling to 7000 first editions, can you tell me how many reservations are there?
Ford doesn't have an exact number on this but from a lot of posts I have read several people have several reserved in hopes of competing for price and such. Plus not everyone that reserves will purchase or qualify for purchasing. I would assume June or July delivery should be pretty close for anyone ordering in the first 3 to 5 days

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford doesn't have an exact number on this but from a lot of posts I have read several people have several reserved in hopes of competing for price and such. Plus not everyone that reserves will purchase or qualify for purchasing. I would assume June or July delivery should be pretty close for anyone ordering in the first 3 to 5 days
Thanks for replying!

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the forum Thomas! Bronco6g is laid out great, and things are easy to find. You will find answers to almost every question you have here, and then some... :)

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum Thomas! Bronco6g is laid out great, and things are easy to find. You will find answers to almost every question you have here, and then some... :)
Awesome! Thanks, I noticed the dealers in my province is not listed in the MSRP dealership mark up list, any reason why? The province in Canada is Newfoundland.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You will have to cancel and reorder. I ordered a Badlands and then changed to a Black Diamond.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the correct answer?
Not trying to be a jerk man... but sometimes it helps to read the whole thread. OPs question had already been answered(with correct info) and in my earlier post I gave two links to two other existing threads that confirm you can change your trim when you go to order in December.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not trying to be a jerk man... but sometimes it helps to read the whole thread. OPs question had already been answered(with correct info) and in my earlier post I gave two links to two other existing threads that confirm you can change your trim when you go to order in December.
I wish I has known that, thanks.
Sponsored