Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, looks like my wife might be getting some more "street cred" with her students - I got my date for the shoulder replacement surgery (10/27) and my blend date is 10/19. Guessing I will need to play supervisor and have her install my slider steps... I think I can handle the Molle grate system, and the camera can wait until I can pretzel under the dash. Last time I had to enlist her was for a reverse switch buried up beside the manual transmission on the Z3 - even on jack-stands it was so tight my claustrophobia would not let me stay long enough to maneuver my arms and hands in that tiny space to swap it out...

If you see a white Bronco being driven by a one-armed bandit, that'd be me, at least for a while. 😁
Yay for Mrs. @mds5917
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So @Vigor what do you think your bronco is doing right now? Hahaha

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been refreshing the status tracker and module checker to no avail.
Gonna put the phone down and go to sleep. I think I'm checking too early 🥴
Me in 2 weeks. Hopefully....

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Poor Blazer, what has GM done to you... 😂
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634268397790
The weird part about it is that every time I see a quote from GM, they're satisfied with it, the reasoning, and the overall concept of that product and the name.

They could've made that vehicle without wasting the name on that. Oh well, it's their decision.

It seems like they decided to go higher price point in the E-Hummer (or whatever that's called... I'm too lazy right now to look it up) rather than "dumpster dive" in a measly $45k - $60k price point by making it $120k or whatever it'll be to compete with the G-Wagen (ding ding ding! Did I say G-Wagen?).

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your blend date?
My blend date is today. Brewster is also the destination
Wonder if we will both run the same train. I mean rail car buddies 😏
My blend date was 7/21, was stuck at dirt mountain waiting for a new roof. I am hoping they ship mine out ASAP, so if they are trying to load up a train they better get moving on yours!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So all this chatter in GenPop about allocations I started doing some math on it and hate to say Levine is not entirely wrong. Yeah - some B6G folks are getting screwed but maybe that's the price they pay for getting a good deal. If their local dealer was going to go MSRP no ADM but they chose to go to one of the (those that shall remain nameless) then I think that Ford is right and they changed the rules to squash that. WHere local dealers weren't even willing to do that and were clearly going to charge ADM - yeah those are the guys getting screwed.

In ANY CASE - the real news I had is that I spoke to Brian at Brewster and he feels good about their previous sales #s, feels really good about their Bronco reservation/order conversions and really good about their BS sales numbers - all figuring on a good allocation to support the 22MY process for us.