Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was 7/21, was stuck at dirt mountain waiting for a new roof. I am hoping they ship mine out ASAP, so if they are trying to load up a train they better get moving on yours!
Just got my shipped email this morning, so looks like they are trying to get them moving.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
OH and I'm out of half & half, and coffee with 2% milk is just plain WRONG!
I'm biased to the BS numbers but I can tell you mine sure isn't helping. Whole milk ftw. Does anyone know if we can use our res on a heritage, everglades edition ? I know they ruled it out on raptor already.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Used Carpro cquartz uk 3.0. Same stuff I had used on my Taco and it held up extremely well, like 2 years and counting. Washed it Monday with a special soap from chemical guys(clean slate I think) that strips any wax it could have had on it. Then started yesterday with a full claybar to pull any contaminates in the paint (rail dust is real). Then full wipe down with Carpro Eraser (similar to an IPA wipe) then the ceramic coating. Let it set for an hour or so and then wipe down with Carpro Reload to protect it while it cures. Glad I did it basically brand new. Needed to compound/polish the Taco first and that's half a day's work in itself. Didn't do any of the plastic bits. Might look into something specifically for them. Just did the paint and glass.
Where did you get your PPF film? Is it difficult to cut to the door sills? I want to get some on soon.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So all this chatter in GenPop about allocations I started doing some math on it and hate to say Levine is not entirely wrong. Yeah - some B6G folks are getting screwed but maybe that's the price they pay for getting a good deal. If their local dealer was going to go MSRP no ADM but they chose to go to one of the (those that shall remain nameless) then I think that Ford is right and they changed the rules to squash that. WHere local dealers weren't even willing to do that and were clearly going to charge ADM - yeah those are the guys getting screwed.

In ANY CASE - the real news I had is that I spoke to Brian at Brewster and he feels good about their previous sales #s, feels really good about their Bronco reservation/order conversions and really good about their BS sales numbers - all figuring on a good allocation to support the 22MY process for us.
For the most part what I was saying in my thread. In fact doing some some quick math I came up with the same 98% and people just accused me of making shit up. It really wasn't hard to figure out.

Not trying to gloat or anything here. But I get it. People are emotional over getting screwed by their dealer, and while their dealers have been "nice" to them, they want someone to blame. And Ford fits. (Ford has plenty to take blame for, I don't think this is it)

I never mentioned Brewster by name as I didn't want to drag them into it. But I think they did it right. The didn't get greedy. Capped it off.

I also find it extremely hard to believe all these people couldn't find a dealer around then that would charge MSRP. It's just a talking point everyone is hanging onto.

Sponsored

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't followed this thread as closely the last few days as I usually do, so at the slight chance I missed this talked about anywhere, my bad.

I was wondering if you all an any input on whether I should buy new TPMS monitors for my new set of wheels and tires and if so what are your recommendations? My bronco was finally released from DM with an eta of November 2nd-8th. I have had my new set of wheels and tires since July and I am thinking of getting them mounted and balanced so they're ready to get put on right away. Don't want to have to go through the hassle of taking the monitors of the stock wheels, and putting everything back together.

Coming here for input bc I didn't want to venture out into the wild with this lol

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven't followed this thread as closely the last few days as I usually do, so at the slight chance I missed this talked about anywhere, my bad.

I was wondering if you all an any input on whether I should buy new TPMS monitors for my new set of wheels and tires and if so what are your recommendations? My bronco was finally released from DM with an eta of November 2nd-8th. I have had my new set of wheels and tires since July and I am thinking of getting them mounted and balanced so they're ready to get put on right away. Don't want to have to go through the hassle of taking the monitors of the stock wheels, and putting everything back together.

Coming here for input bc I didn't want to venture out into the wild with this lol
A buddy of mine bout used Jeep rims and tires for his Jeep basically took off the old rim and tire set and put on the new(used) set. At first the TPMS weren’t getting read. After a day they started working. So I don’t think you need new ones

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you get your PPF film? Is it difficult to cut to the door sills? I want to get some on soon.
Amazon of course! haha
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VG8DS0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I cut it to length first and then cut down the middle to split the 6" pc into two 3" pcs for each side and the same length (yeah i've got OCD). Then I did a wet application which is much easier then dry. This roll on amazon will give some extra incase you mess up or find some other spots you want to do

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazon of course! haha
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VG8DS0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I cut it to length first and then cut down the middle to split the 6" pc into two 3" pcs for each side and the same length (yeah i've got OCD). Then I did a wet application which is much easier then dry. This roll on amazon will give some extra incase you mess up or find some other spots you want to do
Thanks! That size looks great for the sills. I may even put some on the sport bar for extra protection from the soft top frame.
Sponsored