Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Folks, please....get things in writing! There is no comittment from the dealer on your confirmation printout they will sell it at MSRP. You need to ask this specifically, and have them answer specifically - with the price you agree to. Even an email will suffice. In fact, email is better because it's time/date stamped and can be proven legit.
Sponsored

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
go into the showroom and have a loud argument about it in front of other customers. Maybe Even record that argument for posting online.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone with half brain should have had warning bells going off going with dealerships (who aren't in major markets) offering less then MSRP and them getting 1000 orders, when they'll be lucky to get 1/4 of that on a good day.
Looks like your big dealer didn't work out so good, hopefully people take the high road and don't mock you for picking the wrong dealer. I actually hope you get it resolved for MRSP

order a Jeep from Granger. Drive the Bronco till the Jeep arrives and then sell the Bronco for a crap ton of money and never buy a Ford again.
He already has commented that people at Granger don't even have half a brain, as referenced above, so I don't see him being that hypocritical.

Let the victim blaming commence. Where are those Ford apologists from the Granger thread... They should be by any minute now to let you know how dumb you are for not getting the proper paperwork and all the jazz. Enjoy.

Also, you're another victim in the dealer shenanigans. This sucks. Sorry.
His tune in the Granger thread was that people should have known to pick a better dealer, that their chosen dealer was pulling a fast one. That irony has to bite hard on him now. Hopefully he gets a fair deal in the end.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like your big dealer didn't work out so good, hopefully people take the high road and don't mock you for picking the wrong dealer. I actually hope you get it resolved for MRSP

He already has commented that people at Granger don't even have half a brain, as referenced above, so I don't see him being that hypocritical.

His tune in the Granger thread was that people should have known to pick a better dealer, that their chosen dealer was pulling a fast one. That irony has to bite hard on him now. Hopefully he gets a fair deal in the end.
Yep. I've chosen the high road and trying to help him. Even though the post history is what it is, I have better things to do (help him) vs running him through the mud over whatever he posted in the Granger thread.

@Sherminiator I hope you get your ride. That's it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called Ford Customer Service just now and left negative feed back for the dealership also.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
These dealers think that we will never forget these avaricious shenanigans in the years to come? What a time to fly the flag for vulture capitalism by these dealers! I used to think those greedy capital management companies had that title under lock.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is some next level bullshit.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good callout. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh the irony!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So you choose to be ass in my thread-Don't worry I reported this.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this the dealer Mikey wants us to switch to?
Not sure, but I sure as hell asked him on twitter.

I've yet to get a response from him on any post related to allocation or adm shenanigans.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Super sorry to hear this, also my worst fear. Have the printout sheet, emails with the price, but who knows. Wondering if I should go back now and have them sign the DORA ( think that’s what it’s called). Never occurred to me that the printout from the dealer with the price specific to my order could be changed in their end.
The PS5 has amazing demand and people would pay more than sticker, but you don’t see Sony charging 2k because they can. They said this is the price, we reserve, then pay the price. Imagine that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.