First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a built notification on 10/8 and just got my modules populated this morning! Anyone know what Shipped section of my pizza tracker means by 04 days? Will it be shipped 10/12? Been this way since I got the built email
Ford Bronco đź›  10/4 build week group 58F0A454-CD1C-46AB-8A39-942CC49E1DB7
Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez it can't take 27 days to get to So IL right?

Screenshot_20211011-100604_Chrome~2.jpg

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Geez it can't take 27 days to get to So IL right?

Ford Bronco đź›  10/4 build week group Screenshot_20211011-100604_Chrome~2
My tracker has the same range estimate, but under Shipped it shows 13 days…to VA. There may be updates for both of us between now and then.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think Fords Pizza tracker/ Email system is off. Mine was build and marked shipped on 10/7 yet just yesterday I got my build email, and then shipped shortly after. Mine says 10/27-11/02 to Florida, I will be getting the DORA from my salesman on Thursday so I can track the Rail myself and get an idea on when I want to sell my current vehicle.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Fords Pizza tracker/ Email system is off. Mine was build and marked shipped on 10/7 yet just yesterday I got my build email, and then shipped shortly after. Mine says 10/27-11/02 to Florida, I will be getting the DORA from my salesman on Thursday so I can track the Rail myself and get an idea on when I want to sell my current vehicle.
Man seeing a ton of builds/shipped near or after mine to Arizona/Florida/Texas, and having 2 weeks extra delivery time (I'm in IL)?! I have no clue what anything is anymore lol.

Happy for you though!

Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man seeing a ton of builds/shipped near or after mine to Arizona/Florida/Texas, and having 2 weeks extra delivery time (I'm in IL)?! I have no clue what anything is anymore lol.

Happy for you though!
Is yours being delivered via Convoy? I read there are some delays there

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was 10/7. I checked on 10/8 and it said it was built. Then later that night got the actual email saying it was built. And then, no shit, 2 hours later I got another email saying it had shipped. (Both a build email and shipped email on the same day, 2 hrs apart.) Delivery estimate is Nov 1st-7th. I live in Phoenix. (Definitely coming by train.) Havent heard any more info, and my dealer doesn’t have a rail car number yet.

Desert_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 10/7. I checked on 10/8 and it said it was built. Then later that night got the actual email saying it was built. And then, no shit, 2 hours later I got another email saying it had shipped. (Both a build email and shipped email on the same day, 2 hrs apart.) Delivery estimate is Nov 1st-7th. I live in Phoenix. (Definitely coming by train.) Havent heard any more info, and my dealer doesn’t have a rail car number yet.
I'm in Tucson with the same delivery window...bet we're on the same train!

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know when you track the railcar by its number if that info in real time or just at the last checkpoint that it was located? In other words my tracking lists it in Oakwood, Michigan and hasn't moved in over 24 hours. So I'm assuming it's just sitting there waiting it's turn or has it left Oakwood and is currently on the move to the next railyard wherever that might be on it's way to a final destination of Philly.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got the Rail Car info from my salesman and called CSX where they stated its on the way to Birmingham Alabama. I am going to bet, pending any crazy delays, I should see my Bronco late next week or early the following :) Fingers crossed.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone in this group is in the Midwest area and have been able to track their rail, did anyone see their train in Cincitofc, OH 10/13? Dealer won't give much info so I'm trying to track down from my end lol

fletcher1856

Badlands
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911s, 2500 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the Rail Car info from my salesman and called CSX where they stated its on the way to Birmingham Alabama. I am going to bet, pending any crazy delays, I should see my Bronco late next week or early the following :) Fingers crossed.

Mine is headed to Alabama also. Dealer says it is in Atlanta, in the rail yard, waiting on transfer to trucking.

Can't wait to get it.
Sponsored