Sponsored

So this is why the current market is stupid.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And its a freaking big bend or black diamond. Really.
Ford Bronco So this is why the current market is stupid. 20211015_134649
Sponsored

OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And another one, and the mic top doesn't even match. Some dealer in Chattanooga selling peoples orders, " it was here yesterday, I don't know what happened to it"
I can't imagine being so desperate for a mass produced vehicle to pay a 30 grand premium knowing, that as soon as production kicks in its a 40 grand loss. Must be nice to have money to burn to be the first on your block.
Ford Bronco So this is why the current market is stupid. 20211015_135804

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADM is not the problem. That's just what the market will bear. If someone wants to pay that much for a Bronco, for dealer stock or an abandoned order, God bless 'em.

Surprise ADM (either upon delivery or upon MY22 reorder) on a customer-reserved and ordered vehicle is the problem.

All customer fury should be directed at the latter, imho.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing to do with ADM. All about the market...low supply/high demand.

Paying an extra $30k for some people is like paying an extra $3 for others.

I don't have the income/savings to pay that, but if someone else wants to, go for it!

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And another one, and the mic top doesn't even match. Some dealer in Chattanooga selling peoples orders, " it was here yesterday, I don't know what happened to it"
I can't imagine being so desperate for a mass produced vehicle to pay a 30 grand premium knowing, that as soon as production kicks in its a 40 grand loss. Must be nice to have money to burn to be the first on your block.
I know i'm not "well off" but I like to think i'm comfortable. My house has no mortgage, my cars are paid off (sold the 3rd car for cash when the used market was crazy so I'm sitting on that cash plus my normal emergency fund plus my bronco fund) and I'm buying my bronco cash. I know 61% of the country couldn't afford a surprise $1000 emergency, so when I compare my situation with most people i feel incredibly lucky. but GOD DAMN there is too much stupid fucking money flying around when people can throw 30 fucking grand out the god damn window rather than wait one year. Who the fuck are these people with all this god damn money? Like I'm earning 6 figures and I'm buying a basesquatch, and I see people making less than me driving GLSs and shit, and you just KNOW they are leased and skipping meals to make the payments.

The entire system this economy is built on is ready to tumble at any moment 2008 style or 1929 style. There's just too much blind consumption.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I should take delivery of my BD next week. Not going to lie, if someone offers me $30K over what I paid, I'm going to be tempted.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should take delivery of my BD next week. Not going to lie, if someone offers me $30K over what I paid, I'm going to be tempted.
Same here.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As bad as I want a Bronco, I can't disagree brother. My dear old Dad always said, "Boy, don't ever let two fools meet". :)

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And another one, and the mic top doesn't even match.
Some guy on reddit posted that his dealer got a bunch of Broncos in and the first thing I noticed was the MIC didn't match. The ones on reddit the panel over the rear seats was darker than the front and rear sections

OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By the time mine comes in there will be one on every corner and they will be offering cash incentives because no one can afford to buy gas and groceries. Ahh, thats a little dooms day sounding.
As long as there are people willing to throw cash away, dealers will continue to mark them up. Oh well, I will wait.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, does anyone want to by a Cyber Yell…errr Orange Badlands Squatch Lux for $95k? I will sell you mine lol

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
ADM is not the problem. That's just what the market will bear. If someone wants to pay that much for a Bronco, for dealer stock or an abandoned order, God bless 'em.

Surprise ADM (either upon delivery or upon MY22 reorder) on a customer-reserved and ordered vehicle is the problem.

All customer fury should be directed at the latter, imho.
Since the almighty dollar doesn't dictate to me what I think should or should not happen - I'm free to throw shade in various directions, including people paying ADM. :)

Ford Bronco So this is why the current market is stupid. BowToMoney

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know i'm not "well off" but I like to think i'm comfortable. My house has no mortgage, my cars are paid off (sold the 3rd car for cash when the used market was crazy so I'm sitting on that cash plus my normal emergency fund plus my bronco fund) and I'm buying my bronco cash. I know 61% of the country couldn't afford a surprise $1000 emergency, so when I compare my situation with most people i feel incredibly lucky. but GOD DAMN there is too much stupid fucking money flying around when people can throw 30 fucking grand out the god damn window rather than wait one year. Who the fuck are these people with all this god damn money? Like I'm earning 6 figures and I'm buying a basesquatch, and I see people making less than me driving GLSs and shit, and you just KNOW they are leased and skipping meals to make the payments.

The entire system this economy is built on is ready to tumble at any moment 2008 style or 1929 style. There's just too much blind consumption.
I wonder how many are living above their needs.
Sponsored