Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was my exact argument to the GM I had later in the day. He said they sold other Broncos with the mark up.

I've been stalking their site for months now-they have 6 Broncos including mine listed. When I got there today, they had a total of 4 on the lot to include mine. They had a demo unit in the show room and a first edition and a big bend two door as a demo. So I'm wondering if there is any truth that story also.
Sounds to me like others have balked at the ADMs too - especially if they have a First Edition sitting around.

Yes. I called Ford this morning and asked about transferring. They were ready to do it right away. Call for youself and confirm. If you have a build date, it woll take 3 to 5 days to process. You can only dobit once.
Does anyone know if a transfer will work if your vehicle is already on the lot, though? I understand transferring before production or even before shipping, but does it being on the lot already mean anything?
Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

was he on YouTube?
I don’t believe so.

I did see the YouTube guy, but he still paid $5K over after he was originally hit with a $10K ADM. He was a former employee too!

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t believe so.

I did see the YouTube guy, but he still paid $5K over after he was originally hit with a $10K ADM. He was a former employee too!
That one I saw, I watch is buddies YouTube channel too.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This sucks. I’d never give that dealer a f🤬🤬king penny.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another thought: I think its time people selling used cars started adding "Additional Consumer Markups" to trade-ins. Just to annoy them in return :)
I always tell the dealers charging admin fees that it’s an amazing coincidence that the admin fee that I charge on my trade in is exactly the same as the admin fee that they are charging for their new car.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

like this?
BDDA5FCD-8BE0-45CF-AC01-361A13606815.jpeg
this is so shady... so sorry, man.. I can't imagine your absolute RAGE. I tried posting on their FB page, but I forgot, I'm 25 days into a 30 day ban from FB, so I can't post - but this is what I was going to say:

Wow - someone reserves a Bronco through you, sticks with you through this whole process of waiting, and then you do them dirty by tacking on TEN GRAND markup on their reservation, even though they had something printed out FROM YOU when they placed their order showing the price, with NO markup? you are just reinforcing the stereotypes of car dealerships.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where's @Ford Motor Company ? can they help with this? I'd be calling the Better Business Bureau and any other regulatory agencies I could - maybe even a lawyer, especially since you've got something printed from them showing NO dealer markup

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where's @Ford Motor Company ? can they help with this? I'd be calling the Better Business Bureau and any other regulatory agencies I could - maybe even a lawyer, especially since you've got something printed from them showing NO dealer markup
You’ve been gone a while Cal!
We see 2-3 of these on the forum a week 😳

no bueno :(

raynaldo

Badlands
First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like they’re saying if you bring in the order sheet they will honor it.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 823C2C33-DA5D-4A65-8415-7B56D2941AB1

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks like they’re saying if you bring in the order sheet they will honor it.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 823C2C33-DA5D-4A65-8415-7B56D2941AB1
I think that’s just for show on the internet. If he brings it in, they’ll try to weasel out of it in some manner like the “This is not an invoice” thing.

Hope I’m wrong of course

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’ve been gone a while Cal!
We see 2-3 of these on the forum a week 😳

no bueno :(
was up in Alaska for the past week chasing the Aurora Borealis :) ... successfully, I might add...

MJB00825-Pano.jpg

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is so shady... so sorry, man.. I can't imagine your absolute RAGE. I tried posting on their FB page, but I forgot, I'm 25 days into a 30 day ban from FB, so I can't post - but this is what I was going to say:

Wow - someone reserves a Bronco through you, sticks with you through this whole process of waiting, and then you do them dirty by tacking on TEN GRAND markup on their reservation, even though they had something printed out FROM YOU when they placed their order showing the price, with NO markup? you are just reinforcing the stereotypes of car dealerships.
Do this same thing for a Google review - I just added one on his behalf - I do this for everyone of these stories - Hammer the crap out of them on a Google and Yelp review - a little sign of solidarity is the way I see it.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just sent them a nasty message. I’m a Canadian so i had to be polite. Just told them they are a bunch of pricks for marking up Broncos. As for your so called friend well that’s pretty low. A low life scum sucking pig might be a description of him. Good luck getting another one hopefully. Maybe a Raptor ?
You mofo son of a bitches are starting to get nasty up there!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.