Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my worst nightmare. I hope this document they sent me back in January is enough to protect me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
right, but Granger will only be able to fulfill 20% of their orders in 2022, and each year forward... are people going to sit around and wait 3 years for a granger car when they can get elsewhere? you can go to your dealer now, ask about ADM, if they say they are going to do that and won't give you a signed contract saying otherwise, you can go to F and switch your dealer to one that will deal straight. I am sure other dealers will do a straight deal with a contract to secure another sale. (and customer).
I have 27 F dealers in about an hour's drive of my house. hoping mine is the honest one.
Ya, but at least I won't have to worry about what I have to pay when it eventually is delivered.

Screenshot_20211016-074841_Chrome.jpg

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screenshot_20211016-084051_Google

I posted a review for you. Someone already posted on here that the dealership is adding extra 5 star reviews. After my review posted, I went threw their reviews to see if mine posted. As you see it did but then I saw a bunch of 5 star reviews after one of us posted a 1 star....they were at a 4.1 at 830 EST. Hope you get your Bronco for msrp

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has like a 3.1 on Google before any screwed Bronco orders. I’m sure they’re glad they can’t get negative.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 27 F dealers in about an hour's drive of my house. hoping mine is the honest one.
Aren’t you special. Look at where I live, I have exactly zero Ford dealers within an hours drive. Expand it to a four hour drive and I have three Ford dealer, two of which are on the other side of the Continental Divide from me. I choose to live in a beautiful remote area, so I am used to traveling to buy nice things. So I don’t mind dealing with Granger. I have way more loyalty to them than I do to Ford. In fact, I’m thinking about buying a Jeep from Granger instead of a Bronco.

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren’t you special. Look at where I live, I have exactly zero Ford dealers within an hours drive. Expand it to a four hour drive and I have three Ford dealer, two of which are on the other side of the Continental Divide from me. I choose to live in a beautiful remote area, so I am used to traveling to buy nice things. So I don’t mind dealing with Granger. I have way more loyalty to them than I do to Ford. In fact, I’m thinking about buying a Jeep from Granger instead of a Bronco.
aside from someone pissing in your cheerios this AM, curious why you didn't support one of the dealers you would be going to for aftersale support? for the record, I'd change locations with you immediately.

Last edited:

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saying 2 of these 5 star reviews this morning share the same last name as the general sales manager
click on the 3dots to the right and "report review" then choose conflict of interest. the more people that do this, the more likely google will remove those 5 star reviews..

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DCH probably wondering if they can call Saul to sue the customer for damages for some sort of coordinated reputational attack conspiracy given how documented it is on here

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called this dealer and inquired about it. It is for sale at MSRP +$10,000. The saleswoman was quite rude to me when I asked her how they got a Bronco to sell. More people should call and bug them about this Bronco!.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called this dealer and inquired about it. It is for sale at MSRP +$10,000. The saleswoman was quite rude to me when I asked her how they got a Bronco to sell. More people should call and bug them about this Bronco!.
LMFAO, I really hope that no one will touch it.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my review:

So let me get this straight, in the span of less then 1 day this dealer somehow gets 19 5-star reviews (including people with last names of folks listed as working here) after a few negative reviews. That’s not shady at all. Also this dealer is legitimately baiting and switching which you can verify by checking the prices on their Broncos online and by calling them to verify what they’re really charging ($10k+ over msrp by the way). Avoid this shady dealer!

By the way, hope you get some sort of action by Ford, even if it’s an order transfer. Hoping my dealer doesn’t pull this next month. I have a ton of correspondence from my dealer to me including acknowledgment they won’t charge any surprise fees but I’m still wary. Hopefully y’all will have my back if they screw me over last second.

Status
Not open for further replies.