Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone ran across or know of any company working on a after market option for Aux Switches for those who do not have the Ford factory install switches?
Possible pillar or even better someone possibly making something to add to the above console?

I was hoping Rough Country would have something coming out? One item I really wish I had on my Bronco and need to find an answer. Want to take advantage of adding some lighting but with a nice factory look.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone ran across or know of any company working on a after market option for Aux Switches for those who do not have the Ford factory install switches?
Possible pillar or even better someone possibly making something to add to the above console?

I was hoping Rough Country would have something coming out? One item I really wish I had on my Bronco and need to find an answer. Want to take advantage of adding some lighting but with a nice factory look.
Bright and cheap, ready access to fuses.

Motorcraft, will need a harness from one of the supported Ford trucks.
Maybe look at the J. Whitney catalog this came from.

OP
OP
Canonman11

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SEMA is a few weeks away. That's when I think we will be seeing a whole lot of new aftermarket parts.
For sure been see more and more. Can’t wait.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just get the factory switched. The wires are there. It’s the best and only option unless you want to run your switches with your phone while sitting around the camp fire. Yes, it was impressive the first time. Lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Canonman11

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just get the factory switched. The wires are there. It’s the best and only option unless you want to run your switches with your phone while sitting around the camp fire. Yes, it was impressive the first time. Lol.
I have been watching posts on that but everyone has been indicating it was not possible. We have not see confirmation that the harness connector is there to buy the factory switch and replacement plate to install it.
Have you done this?

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been watching posts on that but everyone has been indicating it was not possible. We have not see confirmation that the harness connector is there to buy the factory switch and replacement plate to install it.
Have you done this?
This is what I would do. I ran my own wires and switches in my jeeps. I would use the factory switches and run my wires to the glove compartment where there are factory wires going to the relays in the engine compartment. I do industrial electrical so the big thing to me is what switches and location. Ford Bronco has both. I just fill in the blanks. Sorry but without a bronco, I’m just telling you what would work for me.
Sponsored

Last edited: