Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d wager they over estimated how many builds they could produce that week. All the leftovers keep getting shifted again and again and again
Think they over estimated.
10/13s aren't getting built emails yet
Sponsored

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a 10/18 build week but never got a day or window sticker. Dealer said last monday I was getting the WS "any day now." Obviously that did not happen.
I haven't seen anyone get a window sticker that didn't have a build day, not just a build week.

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point I feel like someone at Ford is watching me check trackers daily and screwing with me. Got an email a couple days ago that I was moved again from 10/18 to 10/25. Still no window sticker. Today I check both trackers and it’s moved into production. Does this make any sense, did I not get moved? Hopefully it’s being built early, or it could be a glitch..
Lol. It does feel like that. I'm sure there is logic in all this, but what it is isn't obvious. Better communication would help. Since you moved into production, I would think you are good soon.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this point I feel like someone at Ford is watching me check trackers daily and screwing with me. Got an email a couple days ago that I was moved again from 10/18 to 10/25. Still no window sticker. Today I check both trackers and it’s moved into production. Does this make any sense, did I not get moved? Hopefully it’s being built early, or it could be a glitch..
From what I have seen so far, status change to “in production” over the weekend but no window sticker means you will soon get a sticker and you are scheduled probably for Monday or Tuesday in week of 10/25. My best guess, but who knows.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From what I have seen so far, status change to “in production” over the weekend but no window sticker means you will soon get a sticker and you are scheduled probably for Monday or Tuesday in week of 10/25. My best guess, but who knows.
That’s exactly where I’m at right now. 10/25 build week. Confirmed it with my dealer. Tracker is showing in production. Not sure if the tracker is just being glitchy or what.

3D939B03-4BEC-4BB8-8DEC-FD6103FC3D3F.png

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this stinking feeling the folks whose dealer said they have a m/t/w build are safe to stay scheduled for this week. For us poor unfortunate souls with late week builds, we are probably getting moved again with all the 18’s coming over. Here we go again…ugh. Serenity Now!

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder how many of us will get our golden ticket Monday. I have ordered some stuff for my vehicle so I hope it’s truly being built. This is my 7th move. I’ve been trying to stay positive.

Sponsored

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like a few others, my order went from the Sep 27th to Oct 18th to now Oct 25th.

I know the question has been asked before but what is the actual time frame from the in production date to delivery these days?

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model