Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

is the official ford tracker acting weird for anyone else? It takes my order/vin and then goes back to the page and shows another order number and vin combination and never goes anywhere. The other one is working...

Weird.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is the official ford tracker acting weird for anyone else? It takes my order/vin and then goes back to the page and shows another order number and vin combination and never goes anywhere. The other one is working...

Weird.
Yep me too, been happening since noon yesterday

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks for the reply...I get nervous
I’m in the same boat as you brother, I get so nervous that there’s something else wrong with mine

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/16 Update - 5 Released from Dirt Mountain today. Which is only a tad lower than average for a Saturday. On the plus side, two more June's are confirmed released, leaving only a total of 11 left on the Mountain.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 629C566F-B506-4B21-8A34-3DCDB2DEAE5E

Shout Out - I want to personally thank all of those who have "Bought me a Beer" so far!
Y'all have really blown me away with your generosity :D 🍺 !

So here's a fun new badge as a sign of my appreciation:
beer-batch-jpg.jpg

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright team. Long time reader, first time poster…. I am like a lot of you day 1 res, early build, dirt mountain alum, etc…. Got notification that my rig was built on Oct 9 with initial shipping to Northern VA between the Oct 8-14, then it pushed to 17th, followed by the 20th, now the 22nd. Is anyone else seeing this with a convoy move? Just when I thought I couldn’t get more pissed about this whole thing, Ford does it again….
Anyone else getting this run-around or any insight as to why the date has shifted so many times? It seemed like others were getting their vehicles ahead of schedule.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** beer-batch-
Yes! Mine has moved back 6 times since 9/28 and it's really frustrating seeing 3 full trucks show up at my dealer since then. My modules updated on 10/14 for the first time since 6/30 so it seems it wasn't really done on 9/28 as the built email indicated.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had a thought, if for instance we have a Medium Sandstone interior could that be a contributing factor as to why some of us have been left behind? The plastic on the inside of the cap is a different color.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had a thought, if for instance we have a Medium Sandstone interior could that be a contributing factor as to why some of us have been left behind? The plastic on the inside of the cap is a different color.
I saw some of the B&P mock ups showed tan top interior, but I never believed it to be real. It actually would be nice, but if it's holding up my Bronco NO go ahead and ship it!

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I originally ordered thru Cowles Ford in Woodbridge, but they were purchased by Koon’s Autogroup. Probably for the best, I had zero positive interactions with Cowles Nissan and Ford. Koons has treated me right. Bought a Telluride for my wife from them and they have been nothing but awesome with the transition.
Us too! We placed our ordered February 2nd With Cowles and in August they became Koons. I was nervous about the dealer change. Hopefully they will honor the MSRP, but their website has mark-ups for the Broncos.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ours arrived at train yard (Industry City, CA) on 10 Oct. Delivered to Galpin in North Hills, CA and then to our garage on 15 Oct, 2021.

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Weird.
Yep me too, been happening since noon yesterday
Not 100% sure it means anything, but mine also did this before my status updating as built.
Sponsored