Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to see the 4-door Badland Sasquatch do that same line. Being independant suspension, only uptravel should be effected by the bumpstop limiters, not the droop unlike a solid axle, hence the name independant ;)
How do we know that's not the Badlands 4-Door?
Sponsored

Reactions: BE_

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm? It seems they tried that just before with the sway bar connected and then were impressed with how the front stayed on the ground after disconnecting the swaybar but why is the back lifting that high. I'm just thinking all the places my 68 Bronco has been in 50 plus years and that spot just doesn't seem gnarly to be worrying about tires getting off the ground. I hope they seriously tested the new Bronco against the old Bronco. I'd be more concerned about comparing to the best instead of the Jeep!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a question. Does anyone have experience with driving such a vehicle with independent suspension & no sway bars? ...
Having only the front removed or deactivated should have relatively minor impact if you're not trying to make a lot of crazy high speed maneuvers. Disabling front and rear sway control will make it flop around dangerously.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmm? It seems they tried that just before with the sway bar connected and then were impressed with how the front stayed on the ground after disconnecting the swaybar but why is the back lifting that high.
They were clearly impressed with something, but with only 13 seconds of video I don't know what it is. Perhaps the 13 seconds before that we don't see would tell the whole story.

I am a complete noob to all of this but want to begin my off road journey. So I chose the Badlands and wanted Sasquatch pkg. But from the comments here seems like it may not be what it has been hyped up to be.

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some footage and pics of the same Cactus Gray and Shadow Black test Broncos from their outing in the Colorado mountains. The 4 Door is a 2.7L and 2 Door is 2.3L.

2021 Bronco 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray.jpg
2021 Bronco 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 1.jpg
2021 Bronco 2.3L Badlands Shadow Black 1.jpg

2021 Bronco 2.3L Badlands Shadow Black.jpg
Love, Love, Love it..
I am ready want mine now!!!
Ford Bronco Crawling Video & Pics: 2.7L and 2.3L Badlands Sasquatch Broncos u725_21_cyber_orange_env_30

Sponsored

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, just proves you are really going to need lockers with this vehicle with as much wheel in the air action over such mild trail situations.
Guys, It make no difference, how high the wheels are off the ground... when you got locking diffs..
thats what they do. keep you pulling thru.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were clearly impressed with something, but with only 13 seconds of video I don't know what it is. Perhaps the 13 seconds before that we don't see would tell the whole story.

I am a complete noob to all of this but want to begin my off road journey. So I chose the Badlands and wanted Sasquatch pkg. But from the comments here seems like it may not be what it has been hyped up to be.
The Tremor articulation with 35 looks way better!

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guys, It make no difference, how high the wheels are off the ground... when you got locking diffs..
And maybe that was the point of the video ?‍♂

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That’s it? A 13-sec video of sliding off a rock? Sure, it’s cool that it lifted its hind leg, but what a nothingburger .

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lockers will keep equal power going to both wheels but I'd prefer both of those wheels on the ground as much as possible for better traction and use of the power.

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Tremor articulation with 35 looks way better!
I remember seeing a tremor video where the drove over something similar and rear wheel was in the air. I’m guessing the this incline is a lot more severe than the photos and video lead us to believe.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having only the front removed or deactivated should have relatively minor impact if you're not trying to make a lot of crazy high speed maneuvers. Disabling front and rear sway control will make it flop around dangerously.
The Bronco does not have a rear swaybar.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Dick Trickle (former NASCAR Driver, where yo head at, huh?!!):), of videos and information is getting old.

If I wanted to be teased, I'd be sitting in a strip club....

Appreciate Doug nonetheless for the intel. Without him, we likely still wouldn't even know what Bronco looks like.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember seeing a tremor video where the drove over something similar and rear wheel was in the air. I’m guessing the this incline is a lot more severe than the photos and video lead us to believe.
That's what I'm hoping because you really want all 4 wheels on the ground as much as possible, especially when the terrain gets gnarly, off-camber with steep drop offs. It's really hard to get the old Bronco in the air.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me it looked like 2 times or more of a drop/twist section.
Sponsored