Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

**Build Week Eve Edit 12/8/21**

12/13 Build Week Tracking Sheet

Tracking Links in Quote below....

For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.

Here are some good linksā€¦

Required Reading: Bronco Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Bronco6G Tracker w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/šŸ§­-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know itā€™s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if itā€™s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, itā€™s more complicatedā€¦

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael

Yuck.. already pushed 12/6 - 12/13
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211016-221337
Sponsored

Last edited:

WABronco

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m in the same boat. I didnā€™t see production listed for 12/13ā€¦ I wonder if we will get bumped to ā€˜22. Honestly I still feel fortunate to ā€˜potentiallyā€™ get one built. Lots of people waiting a long time and still no luck!

6/21 Order
Base, Sasquatch, 2.7, soft top

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m in the same boat. I didnā€™t see production listed for 12/13ā€¦ I wonder if we will get bumped to ā€˜22. Honestly I still feel fortunate to ā€˜potentiallyā€™ get one built. Lots of people waiting a long time and still no luck!

6/21 Order
Base, Sasquatch, 2.7, soft top
It wasn't anticipated to be a build week so its possible they push back the start of 22. I have absolutely no reason to complain, I reserved last June and won the allocation lottery even getting scheduled. If they do move us to 22 I hope we get some time to tweak our orders. I wouldnt mind making my manual Badlands a Bad Man Squatch

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm an early day 2 reservation holder and I've been pushed from July 12 build multiple times to my current November 8 build on a 2 door base mt. It's kind of odd thinking I may get a 2021 Bronco in late November/ early December 2021. They should just label them 2022 at this point. I am not holding my breath on ever seeing this Bronco... but we will see. I see the MSRP went up for 2022 so a little equity; between that and Ford points I may be able to knock down the $2500 ADM this dealership is trying to tack on. Very frustrated at this whole process.

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm an early day 2 reservation holder and I've been pushed from July 12 build multiple times to my current November 8 build on a 2 door base mt. It's kind of odd thinking I may get a 2021 Bronco in late November/ early December 2021. They should just label them 2022 at this point. I am not holding my breath on ever seeing this Bronco... but we will see. I see the MSRP went up for 2022 so a little equity; between that and Ford points I may be able to knock down the $2500 ADM this dealership is trying to tack on. Very frustrated at this whole process.
I get there's commodity issues but you would think a Base MT would be an easy build for them. It's truly is a bizarre process from ordering to manufacturing.

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get there's commodity issues but you would think a Base MT would be an easy build for them. It's truly is a bizarre process from ordering to manufacturing.
I think the hardtop was the issue, but who knows

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still dodging bullets, 11/29 build week. AMB, so if I get pushed to a '22 will have an unhappy life, wife chose the color...

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the 12/13 week sticks it looks like ours will be built along side the start of the MY22's

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group 1634991641342

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanna make sure Iā€™m in the right spot. Build date of 12/13/21. Converted the 99 order last week. Got a build date of 12/13 today. Anyone know about how soon a vin will get populated, and approx. how long we have to make any changes?
Badlands 4D/2.7/Sasquatch/Hard Top/Tow/Lux/šŸŒµGray

Last edited:

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanna make sure Iā€™m in the right spot. Build date of 12/13/21. Converted the 99 order last week. Got a build date of 12/13 today. Anyone know about how soon a vin will get populated, and approx. how long we have to make any changes?
Badlands 4D/2.7/Sasquatch/Hard Top/Tow/Lux/Carbonized Gray
If you got a build date you should have gotten a VIN. Pretty sure once you get a VIN you are locked in and can't make any changes.

WABronco

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you a MY21 or 22? Both are scheduled week of 12/13ā€¦

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the MY22's that end up here Welcome! The MY21's already here lets hope they move us up to give plenty of room for the 22's!

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can hear a stampeded of MY22's coming! Sounds like people are getting scheduled.