First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I bought a Big Bend Bronco because mine wasn't going to get built anytime soon. One of the things I liked was the Signature LED headlights and mine didn't come with them. Low and behold I found a pair, or what I thought was a pair on eBay. When they arrived today, I noticed something interesting. One of the lights has the name WARTHOG and the part number on it. Did I somehow get a preproduction WARTHOG/RAPTOR headlight? I guess I'll found out when I plug it in. If it's a no go as far as both being the same, back to eBay.

Ford Bronco Did I somehow get a Bronco Raptor (Warthog)  headlight? PXL_20211018_153531565
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored
OP
OP
UpstateNYFordGuy
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you know if these are plug n play, OP? Would be interested in a before/after udpate! Also, I see another pair on eBay that also have "warthog" sticker on them. Interesting for sure.
My assumption is they are, but I'll find out tomorrow when I do the teardown and put them in.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe the amber side markers are smoked on Warthog.

Sponsored
OP
OP
UpstateNYFordGuy
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe the amber side markers are smoked on Warthog.
That's what I thought too, but this may be a preproduction unit. Like I said, no way to really tell until I plug it in. I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow depending on how long it takes to get everything out.