Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm guessing my build didn't get done before the weekend. Nothing has changed.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still silent on 10/14 build. Thought I was good with two days of cushion (Friday/Saturday) particularly because I was in the first half of 10/14 with 310/881. But maybe it slipped until today…who knows…

Interesting part is this is the most anxiety provoking part of the process. Maybe because I have a hard top and I’m slightly worried that maybe I’m a 2.0 sent to DM (that’s the only wild card here). I just want confirmation it was finalized since it feels like there’s a 10% chance I could be put in a holding pattern for 1-2 months. If I was a soft top I’d probably have more patience. Can’t imagine what it was like for the original DM guys in July/August when they had zero insight as to what was going on.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still silent on 10/14 build. Thought I was good with two days of cushion (Friday/Saturday) particularly because I was in the first half of 10/14 with 310/881. But maybe it slipped until today…who knows…

Interesting part is this is the most anxiety provoking part of the process. Maybe because I have a hard top and I’m slightly worried that maybe I’m a 2.0 sent to DM (that’s the only wild card here). I just want confirmation it was finalized since it feels like there’s a 10% chance I could be put in a holding pattern for 1-2 months. If I was a soft top I’d probably have more patience. Can’t imagine what it was like for the original DM guys in July/August when they had zero insight as to what was going on.
Yep that's why they were basically freaking out on these forums. I sympathize with them now. Imagine planning to sell your car or hand in your lease based on these build dates only for your Bronco to be held up somewhere for an undetermined amount of time smh

I can be patient. Have a soft top. I know they randomly pick broncos for extended quality control. Maybe mine is one of them. My dreams of having my Bronco by Halloween weekend and peak fall foliage are now an impossibility. But I remain grateful that I'm getting a MY21

Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group it-will-be-over-soon-hang-in-there-meme

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep that's why they were basically freaking out on these forums. I sympathize with them now. Imagine planning to sell your car or hand in your lease based on these build dates only for your Bronco to be held up somewhere for an undetermined amount of time smh

I can be patient. Have a soft top. I know they randomly pick broncos for extended quality control. Maybe mine is one of them. My dreams of having my Bronco by Halloween weekend and peak fall foliage are now an impossibility. But I remain grateful that I'm getting a MY21

Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group it-will-be-over-soon-hang-in-there-meme
100%. I could relate. I extended an suv lease. Didn’t cut it. Sold. it. Went with 1 sedan for the family for a couple months. More delays. purchased a 3 row suv about a month ago with winter unknowns. Now sitting on my last leased car to carry me through to the bronco. Starting the process of getting out of that for the bronco. My neighbors think I’m nuts because it’s a constant reshuffling of cars to bridge me through delays.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck everyone.
Ordered Day 2
Blend 10.13
Built 10.16
ETA Shipping 11.04
Thank you to all for helping me keep my sanity!
See you on the road!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/14 no updates yet. I haven't seen anyone post a 10/14 update hard or soft top. The systems and/or MAP are running a bit behind we will get something soon. Its not the top.
@SATX Bronco is an end-of-day 10/13 build and just got his email yesterday. Gives me a little faith that the 10/14s will be hearing something very soon

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Now I'm hopeful I may get a call on Monday. :)
Where are you in Virginia. I'm similar situation, but blend 10/13, estimate to Ted Britt Chantilly 10/18-10/24, No shipped email, Palsapp still says pending.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you in Virginia. I'm similar situation, but blend 10/13, estimate to Ted Britt Chantilly 10/18-10/24, No shipped email, Palsapp still says pending.
I'm in Woodbridge, but my dealer is Ted Britt in Fairfax. Bronco6G showing ETA 10/22 but awaiting shipping and Palsapp still pending.

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the built email yesterday.

1st day reservation
1st day order
Blend - 10/13 - 862/901
Production - 10/15
Built Email - 10/17
Modules - 10/18
Delivery - 10/31 to 11/6 to Texas
That's a quick delivery time! My built email was 10/12, shipped email was 10/13 with ETA of 11/7 to 11/13 for North Texas.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a quick delivery time! My built email was 10/12, shipped email was 10/13 with ETA of 11/7 to 11/13 for North Texas.
@SATX Bronco and @BisonInTexas

Mine was built a week earlier but has the same ship date as you. Hmmmm. Either way I am happy to get mine! TX Broncos!!

My Dealer said it will be shipped to San Antonio via Rail then on to a Truck to Seguin. He thinks it will be sooner than what they predict online.

Kalatrax

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to add to the info. Order date of 01/26, blend 10/14. Got notified Saturday that it was built 10/15. Modules popped yesterday and it's waiting to ship with an eta of 11/11. I was 33/881 on 10/14 with a 3552 shift.

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Woodbridge, but my dealer is Ted Britt in Fairfax. Bronco6G showing ETA 10/22 but awaiting shipping and Palsapp still pending.

I see a lot of people referencing Palsapp is that the only shipper, the tracker says shipped for last few days and palsapp says no record of my vin so thinking maybe another carrier?
Sponsored