Sponsored

Bronco Won’t Start - UPDATE - Intermittent Starting Issues & All Systems in Fault

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My baby was sitting while I was gone over the weekend, went to start her up today and this happened. Dealer said try jumping it but with all the lights and accessories coming on I don’t think its a dead battery, tried anyways but the tow guy said I need to take it in. Less than 1200 miles.

**UPDATE - Now 10.25.21 After I did the battery disconnect she started right up, went back two hours later to leave and it didn't start, again throwing all the codes. Called the tow truck, when they showed up an hour later, it started right up. Dealer had it for three days, all they could do is re-seat all the electrical connections and told me it was ready on Friday. I couldn't get it until Sunday, started no problem and got no more than 200 feet down the road and bam, all systems in fault again. It is now Monday afternoon, they have had the car all day and haven't been able to get it to to fault again, what a mess! They are going to keep it for the week, drive it everyday to see if it happens again. Starting to think I might have a lemon on my hands.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My baby was sitting while I was gone over the weekend, went to start her up today and this happened. Dealer said try jumping it but with all the lights and accessories coming on I don’t think its a dead battery, tried anyways but the tow guy said I need to take it in. Less than 1200 miles.
Maybe try the ol' battery disconnect.

Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Won’t Start - UPDATE - Intermittent Starting Issues & All Systems in Fault 1634598193892

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Won’t Start - UPDATE - Intermittent Starting Issues & All Systems in Fault 1634598805219

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

try starting it with fordpass app..I bet it will work

Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you put black electrical tape over all those lights the problem will go away... I read it on the internet...

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

seatbelt? chip in key fob bad? maybe try the spare. loose battery terminal cable? My Ram did the same thing after a battery replacement. Tightened cables up and make sure of good conn. and it starts right up.

Last edited: