Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just remember this, the customer chose DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN , put their faith in DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN , relied on DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN to get them their vehicle, used THEIR reservation. Got a DORA with price. Ordered in good faith.

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN chose to screw him. Plain and simple. Legal or not.

F150 Lightning reservations holders on our sister site should be notified before they make the same mistake.
Wow, DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN sounds like a very unethical dealer. DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN should make this right with the customer. F-150 LIGHTNING reservation holders should definitely take note.
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. And he signed that document saying ‘yes, this is the vehicle and options I want ordered’. There was no agreement on price. The dealer never signed the document either.
DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN producing the document was an inducement to get an order and take a deposit on the order with the expectation that the pricing was on the sheet produced by the dealer, the buyer made a deposit based on that, that's a contract.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmmm not hard to connect the dots for who you work for/what dealership you might own.
Joined yesterday, 41 comments, all in this thread, and all trying to condemn others and justify sketchy used car salesman tactics?

DCH Ford of Eatontown employee doing mental gymnastics to try and justify their scummy actions.

$10k for one on the lot, sure. $10k surprise for a reservation holder, that's wrong no matter how hard of mental gymnastics you do.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@RJSD says sue for libel... LMFAO!!! Last time I checked, (even though Biden is trying to f it), this is the USA! I can say fu&* you, you suck and you can't do shit. But.. But.. But... Mr. Judge, they were mean to me online and they said mean, but (factual) statements about my car dealership... Mr. Judge, please make them stop!! Oh Fu&* YOU!!!

You screwed a guy after 1 year and 3 months of waiting patiently!!!!!! Fu*& YOU!!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really loved reading all those reviews on Google about the dealership after this. Oh man, they had to be a smidge nervous.

My favorite one is a review on praise of the salesperson named Blane Goshorn or something.

Only to see the same name also leaving a "customer" review.

Come on man.

It takes decades to build up a reputation, and a second to ruin it.

Screenshot_20211019-002641.png
Also, there are (5) reviews from people with the last name Lepore. The same last name as their General Store Manager, Joseph Lepore.

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN
Just bumping this again!!

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634651509098

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just do yourself a favor and stop already - you are clearly the GM or associated to the dealer in question and you sound like a gigantic ass hat with continuing to respond - you clearly said "we" in a post earlier, which was a slip on your part - it's obvious to anyone with even the smallest IQ that you are indeed associated with them, so please, just stop already. DCH Ford of Eatontown has officially tainted their name all over NJ and I'm personally thrilled that my dealer in NJ is now reaping the benefits of your BS antics.
who created the document? the dealer or the buyer? creating a document and having someone else sign it AND give you a deposit based on it, IS a contract!

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You said there was no price on the document. You lied. It's right there on the (i believe) DORA with the signature of the model/options. Don't lie. Go look at the damn picture. It's right there.
I never said there was no price. I said there was no agreement in price. You literally quoted what I said and then misconstrued it. Amazing

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@RJSD says sue for libel... LMFAO!!! Last time I checked, (even though Biden is trying to f it), this is the USA! I can say fu&* you, you suck and you can't do shit. But.. But.. But... Mr. Judge, they were mean to me online and they said mean, but (factual) statements about my car dealership... Mr. Judge, please make them stop!! Oh Fu&* YOU!!!

You screwed a guy after 1 year and 3 months of waiting patiently!!!!!! Fu*& YOU!!
You realize the First Amendment protects your speech from the government right? And it does not protect you from libelous statements right?

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
seriously it’s nuts!! When I went into my dealer to order (George Wall) they printed the same thing out - when I changed my order like 10 times they continually sent me the updated preview order sheet and assured me of MSRP and reconfirmed again yesterday that they are doing MSRP. I don’t get how DCH Ford of Eatontown doesn’t believe they need to honor the MSRP when the buyer chose their dealership to work with. It’s not only unethical it’s just bad karma and now I hope their dealership loses all of their buyers that have to convert to MY22 and for any future Bronco order too - shame on them.

who created the document? the dealer or the buyer? creating a document and having someone else sign it AND give you a deposit based on it, IS a contract!

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Sponsored

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My god the amount of people that think I’m associated with this dealer in any way is absolutely hysterical.

You know what they say about people that assume……

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You realize the First Amendment protects your speech from the government right? And it does not protect you from libelous statements right?
What YOU did is LOW!!!! I am so grateful that my dealership are studs and treat their customers like GOLD! NO ADM! Great customer service! In this case, I speak with a microphone about how good they are. You deserve the opposite! You screwed a customer and you deserve to get blasted so that people have the knowledge about what you are likely to do to them.

Last edited:

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

If you object to any of these Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using the Program.

1. Reservation.

You may be able to configure a Ford vehicle (the “Vehicle”) through the Reservation Process (“Reservation”). By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. The Reservation Process allows you to configure a Vehicle and pay the Reservation Deposit (“Reservation Deposit”) to an authorized Ford or Lincoln dealer (collectively “Dealer”) you select. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. You must contact a Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase of the Vehicle. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle. The Dealer sets the Vehicle price, which may differ from the MSRP. Unless otherwise indicated, MSRP is the manufacturer suggested retail price and does not include destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included.”

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think YOU and your Dealershi are FU**ing Scumbag dickheads. Sue me

What YOU did is LOW!!!! I am so grateful that my dealership are studs and treat their customers like GOLD! NO ADM! Great customer service! In this case, I speak with a microphone about how good they are. You deserve the opposite! You screwed a customer and you deserve to get blasted so that people have the knowledge about what you are likely to do to them.
You forgot to add:

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.