Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know of a way to track my dirt mountain Bronco after it's shipped? Tracker says it was shipped on 10/14 but I (and my dealer) have lost all visibility to where it currently is. Window sticker says CONVOY but the Palsapp still only shows pending with no movement when I enter my VIN.
Where about in Canada? If Ontario, chances are you are being shipped with Cassens:

https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco just realized mine must have been victim to the error and isn't on tracker. Some of the data on the dirt metrics pages seemed off so went and checked tracker.

7/13 blend, 4348 rotation, 2dr MIC, Oct replacement date, Tx....crickets and side of silence.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco just realized mine must have been victim to the error and isn't on tracker. Some of the data on the dirt metrics pages seemed off so went and checked tracker.

7/13 blend, 4348 rotation, 2dr MIC, Oct replacement date, Tx....crickets and side of silence.
You must have been one of the ones deleted during the bug!
Added back in :) Let me know when you get your Built email, should be any day now!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634659610231

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

East Coast, PEI.
Damn - It'll be a long haul. Hopefully it comes in by end of this week, but truthfully I have no idea what to expect!

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, at this point we're not stressing over it. It will come in when it comes in, would just be nice to have an idea.

Damn - It'll be a long haul. Hopefully it comes in by end of this week, but truthfully I have no idea what to expect!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, at this point we're not stressing over it. It will come in when it comes in, would just be nice to have an idea.
Well, it's not on the mountain no more! Will you have the only one on PEI?? Some great deer hunting there I've ready about.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco
Looks like mine was built yesterday, currently awaiting shipment

Blend date of 7/13
ETA to Calgary mid nov
PTI info date was not recently updated, still showing blend date
Cam Clark has 5 Broncos showing on their website right now in the new vehicle search, any of those your lucky one?

Broncosofinsta

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco I got my shipped email this morning. Can you please update the tracker?

Built and sent to DM: 7/22/21
“Built” email: 10/15/21
Shipped: 10/18/21
ETA 11/5/21 to 11/11/21

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634659610231
Congrats! Mine is going to the same dealer and was "built" on 10/14... interesting that I haven't gotten the same shipped email... I hope someone wasn't joyriding my bronco and missed the train...

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's probably around 6-8 on PEI right now. Watching the dealerships, a number of soft-top ones came in and a handful of demos that may have sold by now. I haven't seen a Badlands Sasquatch here yet though, so I may have the first one of those.

Well, it's not on the mountain no more! Will you have the only one on PEI?? Some great deer hunting there I've ready about.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cam Clark has 5 Broncos showing on their website right now in the new vehicle search, any of those your lucky one?
Nope
I didn't look that closely at the blend dates for those, but most look like special orders now getting filled
mine is an abandoned order, it was on their website early July and I was the first that jumped on it
then it came off about 3 weeks after I put my deposit down