Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This whole thread is frustrating and just sheds more light on how car dealers are the lowest rung of the sales ladder. In no other business can someone up-charge at the last minute and get away with it. From what I'm gathering the op caused 'damage' from a door handle hitting a wall. I hope this dealer gets some local public backlash but I doubt it. Most of these guys are embedded in the local community whether they're scum or not.
They are pretty much the lowest rung of any profession, ya, they beat politicians, that does not take much. As demonstrated by @RJSD, they have a well earned reputation for being less than honest

America's Most & Least Trusted Professions

2f2019-2f01-2f20190111_trusted_professions-jpg-jpg.jpg

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can also type something repeatedly into your favorite search engine and it will begin to autocomplete other people's similar searches with whatever you type.

For example, "DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN can eat a bag of dicks," or simply, "DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN sucks." So many ways to pay it forward :)

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I am. It’s not as nutty as someone comparing pushing an elderly person down the stairs to charging an ADM on an SUV as happened earlier in this thread.

And by every conceivable metric this SUV is more anticipated and exciting than the GT.

This is like being on a Tesla board. People just refuse to look at anything rationally.
Do you have a Bronco reserved? if not... why are you still here?
@Sherminiator Hi there, trying to follow the thread here but I couldn't find whatever the resolution was.

I'm in a similar situation with another dealer.

Were you able to resolve this? Transfer to another dealer? Any info appreciated. Thank you.
I see you are in NJ, what dealer are you having issues with... I want to make sure its not Holman...

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I read some of the reviews, saw the manager was responding to several asking them to take down the reviews. Someone should respond to his response why are you selling to die on this hill of charging ADM

Sponsored

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Know what would be cool?
1) If the GM would just admit it's him
2) Take responsibility and say you know what, we, I specifically, fucked up - we got greedy and fully underestimated the magnitude with which this would come down on us from the Bronco6g forum
3) Offer the reservation holder their Bronco at MSRP and include a lifetime of free oil changes or something to say sorry (even though the holder likely won't take it to them for service)
4) Be a good human by doing all of the above

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did my part on google reviews. Yelp has officially blocked reviews due to media attention. Maybe if we stick together we can get some influence over this gouging to those that actually placed an order. These dealers are trying to get reservers to abandon cars too, any slimy way they can to make an extra buck. Meanwhile, we all know these dealership owners are plenty wealthy

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of proof, are there dated before and after pics of the dented wall in question? Seems to me that a door without a rubber stopper, in an office teaming with the least trusted "professionals" in the least trusted Dealership in NJ (DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN), has certainly been busted open in anger several times before this "incident". It's a safe bet, that dent/hole was already there.

Edit: It probably never gets fixed either - They keep it there to threaten the next person that blows their top! How many people inspect the adjacent wall before opening/closing a door?

Last edited:

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Want to thank RJSD for bringing everyone back together on this thread. This is about ADM being added and not about karma or dealer size.

DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN not someone I would do business with

Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

According to the GM it’s “fake news” and we’ve been misinformed. This is one of the few responses on Google Reviews.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN C9C5824B-35DA-466B-A65D-9FA5D2AB052F

• Haha
Reactions: sjp
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you respond to Ford's offer to look into it? They asked you on Twitter.
Yes and I'm supposed to get a response today.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.