Sponsored

Do we receive a new email when re-ordering a 2022 model?

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Do we Receive a New Email from Ford when we Reorder for My22 From a My 21 ... Thanks in Advance
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't believe so.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how long did it take
When my order was updated, the email was close to immediate. I received the Ford email directly after I received the pdf of the DORA from my dealer.

Sponsored

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but my 21 never showed on my Ford account. Ordered with dealer after reservations closed.

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Put in the conversion on 10/13 and finally received this at 12:15 Today but no details
YOUR Bronco ORDER HAS BEEN UPDATED.
JAMES, your order has been updated for your 2022 Ford Bronco. If you have any questions about this update, please contact your dealer or click here to access our customer support options.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Put in the conversion on 10/13 and finally received this at 12:15 Today but no details
JAMES, your order has been updated for your 2022 Ford Bronco. If you have any questions about this update, please contact your dealer or click here to access our customer support options.
Right there with you, I got the order updated as soon as I was able to. Dealer received a "clean order" confirmation right after submitting, but it took Ford just shy of a week to send me my copy.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also just received this same email. Went on FORD.com to look at my reservation and it still shows my original build from 2-20-21 🤣

At least I got an email stating that Ford knows my order has been updated. Feel better now.

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also just received this same email. Went on FORD.com to look at my reservation and it still shows my original build from 2-20-21 🤣

At least I got an email stating that Ford knows my order has been updated. Feel better now.
I just got this email too...but I never met with my dealer to submit a MY22. WTF?

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been trying to get a hold of my dealer to update my order from 2021 to 2022. Called, Emailed, etc. I have a WildTrak AMB in color with Lux and Modular HT. I wanted to change the color since AMB is out for '22 MY. I also wanted to add roof rack and am considering changing from Modular top to MIC top so I would have a better chance of getting a '22 MY Bronco. I received an Email from Ford stating that you order has been updated. The knucklehead dealer just went and I assumed 99'd my order forcing it to a MY '23. Left them another VM and they emailed back and they would call me at 1300 PDT today to straighten things out. I can't wait until I don't have to deal with this BS anymore. Reminds of the Seinfeld episode with the rental car - "just because you have a reservation doesn't mean you will get a car"! :geek:

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got this email too...but I never met with my dealer to submit a MY22. WTF?
Maybe your dealer resubmitted your order from last year?

I emailed my dealer yesterday with my new order and he sent back a fresh DORA. Then this email came today.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Updated my order and got pricing agreement on Saturday. Received this Ford email this morning. Could be a delay from dealer inputting build into WBDO or Ford pushing emails out. No actual build information (just res number and original order date) on the email and I haven’t checked my Ford account yet to see if any info has changed.

Ford Bronco Do we receive a new email when re-ordering a 2022 model? 4900A519-8885-4160-BA75-E369C42770CA
Sponsored