Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Searched but didn't find any results. Anyone transferred successfully yet? I'm trying but can only be on hold for so long at time. Ironically while on hold with the Bronco Hotline, my dealer calls, asks about reordering. I asked him what his first month's allocations will be... "We don't have that information yet, someone may know, but I don't and probably won't know until closer to production time."
Okay, then how many 2021 broncos did you sell? "I'll have to check on that number"

The reasons I want to transfer dealers, verified once again.
Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Searched but didn't find any results. Anyone transferred successfully yet? I'm trying but can only be on hold for so long at time. Ironically while on hold with the Bronco Hotline, my dealer calls, asks about reordering. I asked him what his first month's allocations will be... "We don't have that information yet, someone may know, but I don't and probably won't know until closer to production time."
Okay, then how many 2021 broncos did you sell? "I'll have to check on that number"

The reasons I want to transfer dealers, verified once again.
Search the Ordering, Pricing... thread.

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Search the Ordering, Pricing... thread.
Advanced Search all threads for Tranfer Reservation, didn't come up with anything that said one way or the other.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did one but that was probably back around February. Just to note, when I transferred my RSVP back then I was put at the end of the line for that dealership. If you had an early RSVP, you won't be cutting in front of those that have had their RSVP set for awhile. Just want to let you know in case you were hoping you would be in a better position. Good luck!

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did one but that was probably back around February. Just to note, when I transferred my RSVP back then I was put at the end of the line for that dealership. If you had an early RSVP, you won't be cutting in front of those that have had their RSVP set for awhile. Just want to let you know in case you were hoping you would be in a better position. Good luck!
Sounds like that may be dependent on each individual dealer. I switched last January, reservation remained in order along with the other reservations and orders. I'm currently at small dealer that supposedly had zero of their orders built including FE orders for 21'. I'm a first night reservation.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If that’s the case, then just place a net new order. Your order date is then your time stamp. I may transfer from Granger, but only if the time stamp moves. Otherwise, I’ll leave it and just place a new order. Then I’d cancel the one that comes in last.
Or I have two Broncos! It’s been such a nightmare to just get one, maybe I’ll do that.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that’s the case, then just place a net new order. Your order date is then your time stamp. I may transfer from Granger, but only if the time stamp moves. Otherwise, I’ll leave it and just place a new order. Then I’d cancel the one that comes in last.
Or I have two Broncos! It’s been such a nightmare to just get one, maybe I’ll do that.
Kind of what Okbob said earlier it could vary from dealership to dealership. in my case, I did not really care since I wanted a 2022 anyways and I went from small dealership to small dealership so moving from 10th in line to 15th was not a big deal. I would ask the dealership you were considering to transfer too first. Today I just told my dealership my final spec and he's trying to prioritize it with no promise since it's up to Ford to build the car in whatever order they feel like. But i did get an email from Ford (not the dealership) this afternoon stating:

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlands™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order.​

So if you are looking for it in the first half of 2022, finalize your location and build ASAP. If you notice the email I got, apparently I am one of the "early orders". obviously order the soft top and pre order the hard top as an add accessory through the parts department if you want the car sooner than later and depending on your finances. My dealership told me MIC hard top could be delayed "up to" 12 months but I am not sure Ford even knows how long it will take. depending on your spec and order time, they are telling me about 90 days from when they begin to build the car and then transit to the dealership. If they begin in January, I think best case scenario for me would be late April.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my MY22 DORA today. Code 19. Time to sit back and wait.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been very vocal and have an ongoing thread of people trying to transfer. I was told it can be done last Thursday and reinforced last Friday. I was told today by my first dealership the call center doesn’t know what they’re talking about and I’m still scheduled at the first dealership.

reservation date Dec 2020, converted order March 21, have not updated to a 2022 model year yet. I welcome you to join the thread and if anything witness my second heart attack from stress (I am not joking.)

This whole thing is a fucking mess.
weird... Ford (not the dealership) should have updated your build to a 2022 as of last week. Regardless I think I just called the number on the website and it transferred immediately. I think this was the number I called (800) 392-3673

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a order update from Ford not too long ago today.

6531A329-2EDF-418B-BFBE-8A315F15F53F.png

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the order update email today also. Spent 30 min on hold at lunch with the bronco hot line but had to go back to work. Tried again about 3:45, was on hold for 52 min, spoke to the lady, explained my situation and she made it happen. She said I'd get an email in approximately 5 days confirming the transfer.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the Update email too. Meeting a local dealer tomorrow to investigate a transfer. Love Granger, but don’t want to wait for MY 23-24.
Sponsored