Sponsored

Do we receive a new email when re-ordering a 2022 model?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m guessing they just swooped in and converted any remaining in the system that don’t have any changes.
Yeah, I got the e-mail from Ford, and my Ford account shows an order for a 2022. I had Rapid Red, which is discontinued. Haven't talked with my dealer in months.

I'm going with it's Ford being Ford. I emailed my dealer and told him to change the color to HPR and send me the new DORA.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Further confirmation here beyond no email and 2022 showing on my order page. I opened the updated order page layout (can be accessed through "https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDERIDHERE") and my new options are showing:

1634691443341.png
Thanks for the link. Outside of Priority Code it shows everything I wanted to see. Really just nervous they’d switch it out of 99 to receive it when I’m not quite ready. But, no need to be paranoid.

For those that have a discontinued color - what happens? Make sure to plug YOUR order number in that URL. I’m just genuinely curious.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Converted to 22 on 13 Oct, no email.
Website shows 22.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reordered my 2021/2022 on monday.....No email confirmation of any kind yet.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reordered over weekend, no email, but ford.com showed 2022 then I used the link someone posted on the last thread and added my order number and my new options show. Now I just need a DORA showing a non-99 priority code

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDERID

Sponsored
OP
OP

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received an E-mail from Ford today saying my Bronco order has been updated for 2022, it had reservation number and previous order date and my dealer info 🍍🍕
Thanks

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reordered over weekend, no email, but ford.com showed 2022 then I used the link someone posted on the last thread and added my order number and my new options show. Now I just need a DORA showing a non-99 priority code

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDERID
When I try the link, I just get an error with a "contact your dealer" message? I can log into my account and see that it now says it's a 2022 Bronco but I see no details. Am I completely missing something?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just an FYI. I converted my MY21 order on 10/13 and received no kind of update from Ford direct, but I checked again this morning with the dealer just to make sure Ford didnt change something and my new MY22 order is in the WBDO system and showing 2022 Unscheduled Clean Priority 10.

No clue what Ford is doing on their end with their rockstar built systems.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I try the link, I just get an error with a "contact your dealer" message? I can log into my account and see that it now says it's a 2022 Bronco but I see no details. Am I completely missing something?
Replace ORDERID with your order ID. Make sure the link is correct. It will work

Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been trying to get a hold of my dealer to update my order from 2021 to 2022. Called, Emailed, etc. I have a WildTrak AMB in color with Lux and Modular HT. I wanted to change the color since AMB is out for '22 MY. I also wanted to add roof rack and am considering changing from Modular top to MIC top so I would have a better chance of getting a '22 MY Bronco. I received an Email from Ford stating that you order has been updated. The knucklehead dealer just went and I assumed 99'd my order forcing it to a MY '23. Left them another VM and they emailed back and they would call me at 1300 PDT today to straighten things out. I can't wait until I don't have to deal with this BS anymore. Reminds of the Seinfeld episode with the rental car - "just because you have a reservation doesn't mean you will get a car"! :geek:
Buy a Jeep....stop messing around with these amateurs....lol. You got to love this process....it's so jacked up its just funny....unbelievable.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy a Jeep....stop messing around with these amateurs....lol. You got to love this process....it's so jacked up its just funny....unbelievable.
I was close to doing so Mike. However, yesterday I finally got my order updated to 2022. I am going to sit and wait a bit before throwing in the towel. if 2022 becomes 2023 then it will be sayonara Ford. I could either go with a new Wrangler or a Gladiator or just keep my TJ and continue to build it out. Only time will tell.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered mine Wednesday (10/13 soonest you could) and haven't received it yet. You said just shy of a week, that would be today because we couldn't order until last Wednesday, so you just got it?
Got it yesterday around noon EST. Ordered as soon as '22 banks opened as well.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received that email yesterday, but hadn't yet converted my order to '22. Converted my order this morning, and received the same email again roughly 15 minutes later.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received that email yesterday, but hadn't yet converted my order to '22. Converted my order this morning, and received the same email again roughly 15 minutes later.
Ditto for me.
Sponsored