Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So expanding it to a 4-car garage :p

I had to rip out my miter station to let my bronco fit since my previous car was much shorter. Now I need to move some of the toys to our off-site garage to put the woodworking back in the 3rd bay.
Nope, just deeper. Tools in the back, vehicles in the front.
Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got a picture from my dealer and will pick it up today!
4DA8E2BD-67B4-493E-A2DD-B24C57A7A5FB.jpeg
Sorry for the Late reply- looks like youre in Florida too. Not sure how long it took from railyard to the dealership but they are telling me almost two weeks which I think its a bunch of bs. Im picking up in Tampa as well and it arrived on Monday.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the Late reply- looks like youre in Florida too. Not sure how long it took from railyard to the dealership but they are telling me almost two weeks which I think its a bunch of bs. Im picking up in Tampa as well and it arrived on Monday.
took about 11 days or so for mine to arrive.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
took about 11 days or so for mine to arrive.
Youre saying 11 days from when it was shipped correct? Mine was shipped on 10/7 and arrived in Tampa on 10/18. I called the dealership (Brandon) and they said estimated arrival is November 2 which I know is estimated but based on it being in the railyard already, Im not sure what the delay is.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youre saying 11 days from when it was shipped correct? Mine was shipped on 10/7 and arrived in Tampa on 10/18. I called the dealership (Brandon) and they said estimated arrival is November 2 which I know is estimated but based on it being in the railyard already, Im not sure what the delay is.
If it is in Tampa then it will be available for you any day then. Yes, it took 11 days once shipped. Once Brandon Ford had it in, I was driving it home that same afternoon. Look forward to seeing your bronco around and if you want to do some trails sometime, let me know!

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was 9 days from MAP to Jacksonville, and then another 9 to put in on a truck to go across town. Dealer had it another 7 days to correct the paint around the tailgate hinges. Add the days over Labor Day weekend that it sat at MAP and I was exactly 30 days start to finish.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was 9 days from MAP to Jacksonville, and then another 9 to put in on a truck to go across town. Dealer had it another 7 days to correct the paint around the tailgate hinges. Add the days over Labor Day weekend that it sat at MAP and I was exactly 30 days start to finish.
Hoping this isnt the case for me but congrats on getting yours! Im almost at the finish line!

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it is in Tampa then it will be available for you any day then. Yes, it took 11 days once shipped. Once Brandon Ford had it in, I was driving it home that same afternoon. Look forward to seeing your bronco around and if you want to do some trails sometime, let me know!
Thats the exact scenario Im hoping for- Although I stay in Orlando I will be willing to take off work and just go and pick it up- just need them to let me know when it gets in. Don't want it collecting dust in the yard and my salesman is probably tired of hearing from me since I check on the status daily :LOL: I will most definitely like to hit the trails sometime! Need to slap some new tires on it once it is in and will be ready to go. Thanks for the input!

Jloft91

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 2009 Nissan 370z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally arrived! Gotta say as everyone else has said, it’s worth the wait. If the car you bought doesn’t make you do a double(no actually triple) take when you’re in the parking lot you’ve bought the wrong car!
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group C001802C-9150-457A-9363-E889793FB837
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 49D78BCD-8D6F-4037-9C56-3A475993ECC5

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in this build week get the email with a picture of their bronco on the production line? Would be cool to have, but figured we might have been too early to get them since I haven't gotten one. Mine was built on 9/2 (Blend date).

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in this build week get the email with a picture of their bronco on the production line? Would be cool to have, but figured we might have been too early to get them since I haven't gotten one. Mine was built on 9/2 (Blend date).
Yeah I got it. 9/3 blend

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group Bronco Assembly Line Photo

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email, but the link was broken. Mine was built on 8/31 and I think I was ahead of all of the promotion shenanigans. Would love to have a picture of it coming down the line.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 5629241E-20A4-4936-8230-3E2891B178A0

9/3 here also.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bucky was an 8/30 blend date delivered to dealer 9/28 +/- and received by me 10/9. If you got the first email with the broken link you should also have received a corrected email later.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group Bucky

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bucky was an 8/30 blend date delivered to dealer 9/28 +/- and received by me 10/9. If you got the first email with the broken link you should also have received a corrected email later.
Bucky.jpg
I deleted both, thinking it was a phishing scheme. My loss. Can't get that back now.
Talked to Ford Marketing and there is no way to get this back because the first one with the broken link created the second email to be marked as spam and deleted. Sucks to be proactive on keeping spam out of my inbox.
Sponsored

Last edited: