First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had a couple different vehicles with stock LED headlights, and the worst ones were on a 2018 Mustang Ecoboost, and the best on my Tesla Model 3. The Mustang's had quite a bit of blue in them, and weren't very bright. However, the Tesla's are much closer to true white, and definitely brighter.

Basically just hoping the Bronco's headlights are brighter than the Mustang's were, at the very least. Thanks!
Sponsored

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had a couple different vehicles with stock LED headlights, and the worst ones were on a 2018 Mustang Ecoboost, and the best on my Tesla Model 3. The Mustang's had quite a bit of blue in them, and weren't very bright. However, the Tesla's are much closer to true white, and definitely brighter.

Basically just hoping the Bronco's headlights are brighter than the Mustang's were, at the very least. Thanks!
All the videos I’ve seen on YouTube where they mention the headlights at night, claim that the Bronco lights up everything nicely and that they are super bright. I have no personal experience if this is true and don’t know how it would compare to Tesla or a Mustang.
I believe if you feel that they aren’t sufficient yet when you have a Bronco you could always add more aftermarket lights like pods, fog, roof bar, etc. The Bronco’s seem to be a mostly white beam from what I gather.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they are very good on my BL, I really see no reason to buy any extra lights at all. And not spending a couple thousand for looks with little to no use of the actual lamps.
Light is very nice, bright and wide, really nothing missing that I see as needing improvement. Backup light is plenty bright too and with the big tire in back you need the backup camera anyways, all works great.
Don't know how the base lights are though, might be a different story.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The signature lights are very good, IMO. Haven't tried offroading with them, but for actual street driving they are pretty great.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are super bright. I wouldn't want to be driving in front of me. People flash me when I don't have brights on.

Sponsored

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are super bright. I wouldn't want to be driving in front of me. People flash me when I don't have brights on.
It was the same way with my mustang. It seems like a lot of people don't understand the concept of led cutoffs and hills lol. I usually return the favor and give them a little flash back.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I watched this video last night, that has a good shot of night driving at the 2:20 mark. Lights look great to me!

Sponsored