Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ARE YOU F#$%ING KIDDING ME?

I Brought my son to roller skate tonight. Parked in an empty end row. At the end spot, backed in... I can't believe I didn't check the Bronco there...

Got home and was putting the front roof panels back on and found this on the front passenger door. I'm literally on the verge on tears. I don't even have 300 miles on the truck. I also never moved a dash cam I have over to the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Someone f#$%ing hit my Bronco! 20211020_215451

Only pic I have. I can't even look at it right now.

I was in literal disbelief as I was first looking at it, thinking there is no way this is real.

How is this even effing possible? I can still hardly believe this happened.
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Brought my son to roller skate tonight. Parked in an empty end row. At the end spot, backed in... I can't believe I didn't check the Bronco there...

Got home and was putting the front roof panels back on and found this on the front passenger door. I'm literally on the verge on tears. I don't even have 300 miles on the truck. I also never moved a dash cam I have over to the Bronco.

I was in literal disbelief as I was first looking at it, thinking there is no way this is real.

I'm sorry man, that's some shit luck. A real human would have left a note with information and apologizing. Not these days - These days the attitude is let's get out of here fast before someone sees us. Again, sorry this happened to you. I feel your pain.

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base

. . My wife’s Ford escape was backed into while I was in Kaiser recently . left a big dent in the back. I could not believe that Kaiser had no cameras in the lot . I can only imagine how you feel with the new bronco. Some people SUCK

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think PDR would do wonders on it. Probably almost get all of it out along with the scrapes. Take it to an expert.
Its going to have to go on insurance I think. It's dented in 2 places, one of them pretty decent.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its going to have to go on insurance I think. It's dented in 2 places, one of them pretty decent.
Depending on your coverage level it *should* be no cost to you if hit in a parking lot. I've made a claim in the past after having my truck hit in a boat launch parking lot and I paid ZERO of the claim. Michigan insurance too - which sucks. I think they call it comprehensive or something like that.

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on your coverage level it *should* be no cost to you if hit in a parking lot. I've made a claim in the past after having my truck hit in a boat launch parking lot and I paid ZERO of the claim. Michigan insurance too - which sucks. I think they call it comprehensive or something like that.
Thanks. That's good to hear. I have full coverage.

I can still hardly believe this. I'm going back to look again now and check around with a light.

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The denting:
Ford Bronco Someone f#$%ing hit my Bronco! 20211020_222755

They also scraped along the rock rail for about 2 feet.

Damage is rock rail and front passenger door only... haha only.

At least when my GTO got hit they left a note.

Only the 3rd parking lot I've been to...

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just pretend it’s a tree or a rock that hit it. Grab some sand paper and rough it up to make it look like you did something besides park at the end of a run.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think it was done purposely? Could be mad jeep owner,mad bronco owner,sucks though that what insurance is for
I would hope not. For their sake.

But yeah, it's such a crazy spot to have had someone still manage to do that. The truck is so big, easy to see and it was in a very safe end spot, not on a corner. When I came out there was only one other car in the row. Two spots over.

If I saw the damage before I got home I would have checked the car.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ughhhhhh I’d be distraught, too. I swear my current car, being the nicest car I’ve ever owned, attracted all the dents, scratches, dings. I’m so ready to get my bronco but fear this happening.

About Time

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Supertduty 7.3, 59 Custom 300, 78 550 Backhoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they total it you should let us know which insurance you have so we can have a bidding war to buy it!

Kidding.
Sponsored