First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ughhhhhh I’d be distraught, too. I swear my current car, being the nicest car I’ve ever owned, attracted all the dents, scratches, dings. I’m so ready to get my bronco but fear this happening.

I expected a door ding at some point but I'm a careful parker and avoid them well. But this is on another level of what I was ready to find.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya know. I bought a 2018 Ducati Monster 821 off the floor. Less than 800 miles later it was stolen out of a locked/keyed/howeveryoudescribeit parking garage with cameras. I was told it “wasn’t a very Ducati neighborhood” by literally everyone. I joked above but it does suck. You won’t get it back to new but there are some amazing auto body guys out there. Find one. They will get you right.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

images (3).jpeg

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya know. I bought a 2018 Ducati Monster 821 off the floor. Less than 800 miles later it was stolen out of a locked/keyed/howeveryoudescribeit parking garage with cameras. I was told it “wasn’t a very Ducati neighborhood” by literally everyone. I joked above but it does suck. You won’t get it back to new but there are some amazing auto body guys out there. Find one. They will get you right.
It will be going to Phaze II Autobody in Westford, MA. My fear still is getting the rapid red a good match. On the large flat slab of a side the Bronco has. A mismatch on the door will stick out.

Ha! And I was worried about the holes from the front license plate before. Silly me.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 feet of scrape !!!! JEEZUS H. !!

I have so little faith in people, I almost feel like I expect some minor stupidness to happen and will be ok with it, but this is next level.

Gosh, dude ... I feel for ya.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will be going to Phaze II Autobody in Westford, MA. My fear still is getting the rapid red a good match. On the large flat slab of a side the Bronco has. A mismatch on the door will stick out.

Ha! And I was worried about the holes from the front license plate before. Silly me.
Oh well. Rapid red. Well screw you then!!

Yeah don’t know. Two tone it or wrap or whatever. Rapid Red is fine but… I’m not the biggest fan. Don’t know what to tell ya. I wouldn’t worry too much much. (See my first post :p). Broncy Bois are meant to have fun. Have some fun (off-road if it isn’t obvious at this point). Things will happen.

Not to get too sappy about about, but how was your kid’s skate?!

I don’t want to get too much into it, but for the near term just work it through your insurance and otherwise enjoy everything else.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ugh that sucks man sorry that happened. Rapid Red is a tri coat and impossible to “touch up” and blend. Make sure you take it to a reputable shop it will need a lot of paint work.

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the sympathy everyone. I posted because its late here and I really need to vent some.

Don't know if I can sleep yet. I go between sadness and anger. Tomorrow partway through the day I'll feel a bit better I think. It can be fixed and it's just a vehicle.

But still... WWWTTTTFFFF

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to get too sappy about about, but how was your kid’s skate?!
I absolutely love the color personally. I've recieved nice comments on it. But I think it's also just what some people say about someone's new vehicle to be nice.

As for skating. Thanks for asking. We had a blast. Good times. He got to use his new roller blades and do his new favorite thing... riding in the Bronco!

What a downer at the end of a fun night.

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Depending on your coverage level it *should* be no cost to you if hit in a parking lot. I've made a claim in the past after having my truck hit in a boat launch parking lot and I paid ZERO of the claim. Michigan insurance too - which sucks. I think they call it comprehensive or something like that.
maybe replace the same colored door.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, not that it would matter much but I wonder if a dash cam would be helpful in a similar situation or at least take some of the mystery out of it. Idk but I ache with you

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Someone f#$%ing hit my Bronco! 1634787138663

I feel you OP. Id be pissed off.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i remember when i bought my new ram and 3 weeks later got rear ended. 2 months later(2 weeks after repaired) I got rear ended again. Both times they were texting. I feel for you.

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, not that it would matter much but I wonder if a dash cam would be helpful in a similar situation or at least take some of the mystery out of it. Idk but I ache with you
I actually own one but never moved it over to the Bronco yet. I've used it for 3 years and never caught anything but who was leaving their dog's shit in my campsite.
Sponsored