First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like the First Edition is completely gone from the build options as of today. It was there this morning as I was looking at some accessories

Ford Bronco Ford takes down First Edition build option Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 8.26.18 PM
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like the First Edition is completely gone from the build options as of today

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 8.26.18 PM.png
I saw it was gone when they put up the 2022 B&P, and makes sense when there is no FE any longer.

Edit: Oh I see, you just joined today. Welcome. Yes, they removed it as an option since FE is only for MY2021.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is not as of today, it's at least as of the 2022 switch over.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The First Editions were sold out in the first hours of the official release. If you weren't one of the first reservation holders, it wasn't even an option for you.

OP
OP
21FE

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is not as of today, it's at least as of the 2022 switch over.
Thats odd, I built one this morning to look at accessories. Took delivery of mine yesterday, and I thought I had the trailer hitch option. Dealer said not available on FE, so to validate his statement, I built one this morning. Must have been working off browser cache, LOL.

So whats the consensus of this? Guessing "FE" meant exactly that, first launch year, but will 2022 buyers have the option to build out basically a FE as equipped, or is there something special about these FE's not available on 2022's?

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First Editions were built in limited quantity for 2021. 2022 will have other special builds but they won't be available until mid 2022. Google around for Bronco Raptor and Bronco Everglades for rumors.

OP
OP
21FE

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Danggit, the moment I finally got my FE, and thought I had something special. It's like someone just pissed on my Cheerios. Honestly, haven't been looking into all this stuff, as I about gave up on my order with all the delays and excuses until I got a notification mine arrived at the dealer this week, and next thing I know I'm driving it home. I want a Raptor Bronco already! The tabloids are saying arriving 2022, but nothing on Fords configurator yet, so either mid year launch, or 2022 ordering as a 2023 model?

sj_bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Danggit, the moment I finally got my FE, and thought I had something special. It's like someone just pissed on my Cheerios. Honestly, haven't been looking into all this stuff, as I about gave up on my order with all the delays and excuses until I got a notification mine arrived at the dealer this week, and next thing I know I'm driving it home. I want a Raptor Bronco already! The tabloids are saying arriving 2022, but nothing on Fords configurator yet, so either mid year launch, or 2022 ordering as a 2023 model?
I’d be happy to take the first edition off your hands for a reasonable price if you don’t want it. 😏

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the First Edition is completely gone from the build options as of today. It was there this morning as I was looking at some accessories

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 8.26.18 PM.png
If you go to Ford's main web site, click the Bronco icon near the upper left, follow through from there, you'll see that as of today, it still offers the 2021 Bronco, and following through there to the Build & Price, the First Edition is still there.

I've been finding that it still takes some doing to find my way to the 2022 Bronco, and it's Build & Price, but if you do find your way there, which you apparently have, then there's no First Edition.

It seems that Ford has yet to fully update its web site to reflect that the 2021 model is over, and it's the 2022 model for which they are now taking orders. As it is, now, it still leads you, by default, to the 2021 model, and takes some extra doing to find the 2022. This will surely change, some time soon.
Sponsored