Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the sympathy everyone. I posted because its late here and I really need to vent some.

Don't know if I can sleep yet. I go between sadness and anger. Tomorrow partway through the day I'll feel a bit better I think. It can be fixed and it's just a vehicle.

But still... WWWTTTTFFFF
GTO/G6 buyers deserve sympathy one way or another
Sponsored

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sucks balls man. Most businesses have cams these days. Check around where you were, might find the bastard.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GTO/G6 buyers deserve sympathy one way or another
Woah woah woah. The gto and a G6 couldn't be more opposite. One is an Australian muscle car and the other is trash.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on your coverage level it *should* be no cost to you if hit in a parking lot. I've made a claim in the past after having my truck hit in a boat launch parking lot and I paid ZERO of the claim. Michigan insurance too - which sucks. I think they call it comprehensive or something like that.
It's UMPD (might be called something else in MI but it's not comp). If you choose no ded it's free to repair once proven that the culprit cannot be found.

frogier

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ARE YOU F#$%ING KIDDING ME?

I Brought my son to roller skate tonight. Parked in an empty end row. At the end spot, backed in... I can't believe I didn't check the Bronco there...

Got home and was putting the front roof panels back on and found this on the front passenger door. I'm literally on the verge on tears. I don't even have 300 miles on the truck. I also never moved a dash cam I have over to the Bronco.

20211020_215451.jpg

Only pic I have. I can't even look at it right now.

I was in literal disbelief as I was first looking at it, thinking there is no way this is real.

How is this even effing possible? I can still hardly believe this happened.
Man that sucks. Sorry to here that. I hope you get it squared away.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for my Bronco, but I know it's going to get dirty, it's going to get scratched, it's going to get dented.

I figure the sort of person who gets upset over a minor scuff isn't the sort of person that the Bronco was meant for.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noooo pretty rapid red damage!! That is horrible. I’m so sorry. I hope you find some security footage and get a tag number. It almost seems like some drivers see a car or truck parked way at the end or around no other cars as a reason to seek them out and park too close (“I’ll show them” mentality). You’re just trying to protect your new ride and take good care of it. Respect other people’s property. Again sorry your ride took a hit.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is exactly why I started a thread about video surveillance that captures front and side view like Tesla https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/any-recommendations-for-24-7-video-surveillance.15632/

One of my coworkers hit my 2 week old bmw a while ago and I couldn’t prove who did it and was forced to fix it myself. Looked to be the same way as op, hit while swinging into a parking spot. If I had video footage, I could have easily proven who did it. This time, I’ll definitely have some kind of camera on the bronco for vandalism and this kind of stuff.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2019 Z71 got a fist-shaped and fist-sized dent in the front fender one day here at work.
Very obvious "how", but the "who" was never known.
PDR cost me about $150 and can't even tell it now.
OP, that situation sucks and I feel for ya.

and @frogier is that your sweet 442 in your profile pic?

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sucks balls man. Most businesses have cams these days. Check around where you were, might find the bastard.
I would go to the rink and tell them someone did a hit and run on your car and you were going to file a police report and you wanted to know if they had surveillence cameras... give them $50 and it might coerce them to provide you with the film (who knows); I am pissed off for you. My Atlas is all dinged up from people opening their doors and hitting my car. I do the same thing, park a million miles away from a store, and come out and there is someone right next to me... I don't get it. People are so f*cking jealous when you have something nice.

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is exactly why I started a thread about video surveillance that captures front and side view like Tesla https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/any-recommendations-for-24-7-video-surveillance.15632/

One of my coworkers hit my 2 week old bmw a while ago and I couldn’t prove who did it and was forced to fix it myself. Looked to be the same way as op, hit while swinging into a parking spot. If I had video footage, I could have easily proven who did it. This time, I’ll definitely have some kind of camera on the bronco for vandalism and this kind of stuff.
I know very little about these "cameras" that everyone has been talking about... can someone post a link. I know in NJ, once I get my Bronco, people will hit it just for the thrill.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh well. Rapid red. Well screw you then!!

Yeah don’t know. Two tone it or wrap or whatever. Rapid Red is fine but… I’m not the biggest fan. Don’t know what to tell ya. I wouldn’t worry too much much. (See my first post :p). Broncy Bois are meant to have fun. Have some fun (off-road if it isn’t obvious at this point). Things will happen.

Not to get too sappy about about, but how was your kid’s skate?!

I don’t want to get too much into it, but for the near term just work it through your insurance and otherwise enjoy everything else.
if it was a hockey skate, those hockey parents are nutty (I know, personally - LOL); Hopefully an opposing team parent didn't know it was your bronco...

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man that sucks!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for my Bronco, but I know it's going to get dirty, it's going to get scratched, it's going to get dented.

I figure the sort of person who gets upset over a minor scuff isn't the sort of person that the Bronco was meant for.
The same person who doesn't get upset over a pretty major scuff is probably the same person who has no compassion for anyone. Great post!
Sponsored