First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Want to order Auxiliary Switches anyone know what the part number is?

Please and thank you
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You realize that they are more than just the switch panel? Switches, wiring harness, relay box, etc. You will have several parts to order and a big project to install.

OP
OP
Drew5150

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You realize that they are more than just the switch panel? Switches, wiring harness, relay box, etc. You will have several parts to order and a big project to install.
Yea, I found part numbers on housing and switch's only so far. Thebig problem is where the wiring harness is.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea, I found part numbers on housing and switch's only so far. Thebig problem is where the wiring harness is.
You are likely going to have to give it a few months before the parts lists are readily available. If you want it now you can hit the aftermarket. Make a blend of the factory switches and aftermarket wiring. I used the S-Pod on my FJ and it was fantastic. https://www.4x4spod.com/

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some people reported their broncoā€˜s having the wiring harnesses in place even though they didnā€™t order the accessory switchesā€¦

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some people reported their broncoā€˜s having the wiring harnesses in place even though they didnā€™t order the accessory switchesā€¦
Come on, having just one part number for a wiring harness would make sense. Making sense? Really?

Okay, but if you want to install factory switches in the same location after the fact will also include a portion of the header they are in. It is not just drilling a hole in an empty spot on the dashboard

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on, having just one part number for a wiring harness would make sense. Making sense? Really?

Okay, but if you want to install factory switches in the same location after the fact will also include a portion of the header they are in. It is not just drilling a hole in an empty spot on the dashboard
I guess Iā€™m not tracking.

It seemed like the people who found the wiring in place were saying that perhaps all they would need is the switch bank.

You pop out the sunglasses holder, pop in the switch bank, and plug the harness in.

There is already a thread on this topic, complete with p/nā€¦ let me try to search for itā€¦

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs