First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you even get the key into that style hitch pin lock?

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a fan of the tube doors, just don't like that they cost so much.
I agree, tube doors looking pretty sweet.

edit: I see they also have a trailer hitch assembly which is nice because I removed tow package to get bronco sooner.

But I dont see a MIC hardtop... (Even if its out of stock for now) What's the deal with that thing? Gonna be available for aftermarket purchase right? (Even if its a year from now....)

Last edited:

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously the wrong thread but since it is an accessory I figured I would ask. Does anybody know if there is a rotopax/jerry can tailgate mount out yet or who would be developing one?

Also when is ARB going to release the under hood air compressor mount?

I can't go overlandin without my air or gas.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been trying to determine if the $350 option roof and door bags for two door models on the B&P incorporates the SAME door garage door storage bags. I know you can’t store the doors onboard the two door model, so I want to figure out if the door storage bags are the exact same as the B&P option. My dealership tried but couldn’t answer my question while I was there. They said they would run it down and let me know. Since folks on this site are vastly more knowledgeable then the majority of the dealers I thought I’d ask here. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been trying to determine if the $350 option roof and door bags for two door models on the B&P incorporates the SAME door garage door storage bags. I know you can’t store the doors onboard the two door model, so I want to figure out if the door storage bags are the exact same as the B&P option. My dealership tried but couldn’t answer my question while I was there. They said they would run it down and let me know. Since folks on this site are vastly more knowledgeable then the majority of the dealers I thought I’d ask here. Thanks in advance.
I think I've been wondering the same thing as you...

Because it says GARAGE door bags right? So does that mean you can only store them in the GARAGE.... Or can you also store them in the car? Will they fit on board?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessories Catalog w/ Part Numbers and Retail Pricing Screenshot_20211021-094532

So which wheels are these? Each trim has its own wheel.

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this supposed to be for 2022 accessories? I see that it is dated June 2021 and do not see the slide out tailgate anywhere. Was really hoping that would be included so I could be confident that it could be ordered after the fact and not just a Factory Installed Accessory as was stated in the BN interview. I am not willing to wait another 6+ months for them to get that sorted out but really would like it.

I got my dealer to ask his accessories rep and the rep confirmed it would be a dealer installed accessory..... but I am still skeptical since it goes against what BN stated in the community Q&A.
Me too. Dealer says they can install but that's not what Ford said in the recent BN video. In fact, Ford said to 99 your 2022 order to wait for the factory installed floor to be available before ordering. Makes me nervous because I really want that feature.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Obviously the wrong thread but since it is an accessory I figured I would ask. Does anybody know if there is a rotopax/jerry can tailgate mount out yet or who would be developing one?

Also when is ARB going to release the under hood air compressor mount?

I can't go overlandin without my air or gas.
yes. RTR is working on one, I saw it personally. Its a whole new spare tire mount with jack placement and rotopack placement along with upgraded tailgate hinges.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the MSRP with install, I thought I remembered reading that somewhere here? My dealer wants to charge labor on top of MSRP for accessories.

Sponsored

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is the MSRP with install, I thought I remembered reading that somewhere here? My dealer wants to charge labor on top of MSRP for accessories.
I think it depends. If it is a factory installed accessory, it would be included in MSRP. If it is a Dealer installed Option, they would charge you for installation.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not seeing a the heavy duty bumper as a standalone option either

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes. RTR is working on one, I saw it personally. Its a whole new spare tire mount with jack placement and rotopack placement along with upgraded tailgate hinges.
I bet we will se a lot of aftermarket coming out after SEMA.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6 minutes to install garage storage bags for doors. I want to see that install video.
Step 1: Pick up package
Step 2: Put package in back of Bronco
Step 3: Periodically check time for the next 5 minutes and 48 seconds to make sure you get paid.