Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you worked something out, just hope you have tough skin to deal with the amount of crap that’s going to be thrown at ya. If I were you I would ask the admin to close the thread but to each their own. When I read these stories I wonder if the people posting did any research to find the right dealer before confirming with that dealer. Anyway take it easy.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad you worked something out, just hope you have tough skin to deal with the amount of crap that’s going to be thrown at ya. If I were you I would ask the admin to close the thread but to each their own. When I read these stories I wonder if the people posting did any research to find the right dealer before confirming with that dealer. Anyway take it easy.
I've sent PMs to the mods to lock the other thread.

I can deal with the virtual crap thrown my way.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
DCH got caught and they are simply doing damage control. Sorry, nothing you did will make it better for the next guy.

As I posted in your other thread, someone, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent me this email. They attempted to get "DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN" to tell them how much they would have to pay for a Bronco and if there would be any ADM on top of the MSRP. They did this as "DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN" said they want you to "have a signed buyer's order" to guarantee your price at delivery.

Yet, when you look at their email, "DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN" refuses to say what you will pay until your Bronco arrives, you can't make this stuff up, here is a copy of the email.

"Pricing will depend on the "Market Conditions" at time of sale" = ADM

1634679081021-png.png
The facts clearly show this dealership is unethical. No way I'm removing my 1 star review, which I rarely give any business on Google.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet they sold his 2021 yesterday for the 10k ADM and they're offering him the chance to join the bottom of their order list for a 2022 to make him shut up about their dealership on here
Didn't he say in the other thread a couple of days ago that his was sold?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't see a resolution here, just you getting the same deal you could get anywhere else for going to the back of line and the dealer laughing at you all the way to the bank.
Sounds like op is saying Ford helped him get resolution and the 22 will get priority build. He sounds happy, so seems no need to keep blasting the dealer.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You are not receiving your original Bronco so I will not be removing or amending my review.

If DCH wants to reach out to me and give me a cut of the ADM money they made when they sold your Bronco to amend/remove my review, I'd be happen to listen to their offer.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like op is saying Ford helped him get resolution and the 22 will get priority build. He sounds happy, so seems no need to keep blasting the dealer.
Maybe no need to keep blasting them, but they certainly earned everything that they already got. The fact is that there is no evidence that this dealer will change their shady practices. Would you want someone who you cared about to buy a car from them without knowing how they treat their customers (especially someone who was a first time buyer)?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe no need to keep blasting them, but they certainly earned everything that they already got. The fact is that there is no evidence that this dealer will change their shady practices. Would you want someone who you cared about to buy a car from them without knowing how they treat their customers (especially someone who was a first time buyer)?
I agree that they got what they deserved. It looks like everyone put on their big boy pants and found a way to work thorough the mess. I don't think continuing is in the best interest of the op.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both of these threads make me feel even better about my decision to buy from an honest dealership 1,000 miles from my house. My friends thought I was nuts going to Granger, but avoiding this fiasco was more than worth it.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model