First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll bring beer and pineapple pizza to anybody willing to picket in front of the dealership.
Be careful where you park that new FE while you are picketing. There is a good chance the dealership will sell your Bronco for an ADM while your back is turned.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the parties involved were able to come together and work things out after all of the bitter exchanges. You may want to come down off of you're high horse.
You may feel obligated to excuse and overlook his arrogant and condescending behavior towards others, but some of us will call him out. I have no problem pointing out hypocrisy when I see it. You are free to help him remove his foot from his mouth and I am free to hope it was tasty.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not happening-been confirmed by two different people in the Ford food chain that it will expedited.
We'll be looking forward to seeing what you get.

BTW, you realize that this "solution" is denying someone a Bronco. Well done! How do you feel about enabling the Ford and the dealer to f- someone out of a Bronco that they waited over a year in line for?

There's your "teachable moment"!

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As someone pointed out in the other thread, DCH Ford is part of the massive Lithia corporation that owns 264 dealerships. Who pops up today on CNBC? Lithia of course, talking about their profitability and how they are buying more dealerships.

The leason we have all learned, BUYER BEWARE at any Lithia dealership.

https://www.lithia.com/

He can’t hide his smile when talking about how much money they are making and the great margins.
Folks the lesson is that many dealers have no cars on the lots, they are selling ALL cars at a much higher margin to make up for the decline in volume. You want more margin not volume. Volume = more overhead and expenses.

don’t feel bad for dealers in the current environment .

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You may feel obligated to excuse and overlook his arrogant and condescending behavior towards others, but some of us will call him out. I have no problem pointing out hypocrisy when I see it. You are free to help him remove his foot from his mouth and I am free to hope it was tasty.
Nice community spirit you have there. Some of us are willing to put our over sensitive feelings aside and help someone in need, not give them another kick while they're down. That's just my way of thinking though.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice community spirit you have there. Some of us are willing to put our over sensitive feelings aside and help someone in need, not give them another kick while they're down. That's just my way of thinking though.
As I stated, you can rationalize and justify his awful behavior in the past because he played the victim in this situation. I’m not kicking him at all. I’m saying it sucked when he kicked others when they were down. That’s exactly what he did. Go ahead and ask him how noble he was when others were struggling with their frustrations. I think you’re defending the wrong guy, but maybe you’re fully aware of how he treated people before he asked for their help this week.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the parties involved were able to come together and work things out after all of the bitter exchanges. You may want to come down off of you're high horse.
Riiigghhhtttt. Says the guy who is 50+ pages deep arguing with Granger customers about a situation he’s not personally involved in. Please tell us all some more about “high horses.”

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its also pretty funny how people are claiming I was shitting all over them with just a single post in another thread.

I explained my thought process in my single post and left it at that.

But no we have keyboard warriors looking to pick fights with people online like jackasses.

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

"Sherminiator, post: 911921, member: 940"]
[/QUOTE]

What do you expect? Its nothing more then keyboard commandos going amuck
[/QUOTE]
That’s quite the statement coming from you considering your shenanigans.

Deleted member 13702

Its also pretty funny how people are claiming I was shitting all over them with just a single post in another thread.

I explained my thought process in my single post and left it at that.

But no we have keyboard warriors looking to pick fights with people online like jackasses.
And your back. It’s nice to see a leopard doesn’t change its spots.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly my point
So What is your point? I make a posting with math to explain the situation that you don't like yourself in?

You just sound vengeful
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.