Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ideally you use a diode so that you can have the light come on automatically when you put the Bronco in reverse or from the Aux switch.

IF you are using the S1 or S2s the current draw is probably low enough to just be ran off a tap to the reverse lights. Defintely on the Broncos with incandescent reverse lights... maybe on the LEDs (do the higher end Broncos have LED reverse lights?)
we actually make a harness here for the Raptors that lets you turn the s2 on from an upfitter and also activated automatically on reverse - we have a diode built in so you don’t back feed the factory lights

I did some experimenting today - the reverse light circuit is the same color wire on the Raptor however I wasn’t able to power the s2 up properly it was very dim - I think the ground location I chose was bad as it’s a painted surface and only had the bolt threads as a ground - I plan to investigate this later in the week

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! (Wish you woulda got the pillar kit from us also, but hey that's cool, we've only been here a few weeks)

Post up pics when you get it installed
Do you have any discount codes on the pillar kits? Also, how are you able to ship items while Baja Designs are backordering items? Aren't they the one's building these? I ordered the foglight system before you jumped into the forum and they are still on backorder but it looks like you have them available.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have any discount codes on the pillar kits? Also, how are you able to ship items while Baja Designs are backordering items? Aren't they the one's building these? I ordered the foglight system before you jumped into the forum and they are still on backorder but it looks like you have them available.
Please contact us directly to discuss pricing.

This is why we can ship when Baja is back-ordered, because we stock more Baja then some of the distributors. We're one of their largest dealers (stocking dealers I may add). We keep a LOT of lights on hand and we always have stock on S1, S2, Squadron, XL, 10" S8/OnX6, 20" S8/OnX6 & 30" S8/OnX6 (the most popular sizes). We also stock all of the lenses/wiring harnesses/covers/etc... that Baja makes.

We've been shipping fog kits out. We have a bunch of orders still pending here, as we're missing some of the smaller brackets from the kits we received (to be expected as this is a new item from Baja, so we check each kit before it leaves our warehouse to make sure everything is there).

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco 1632155625116

Last edited:

Sponsored

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why we can ship when Baja is back-ordered, because we stock more Baja then some of the distributors. We're one of their largest dealers (stocking dealers I may add).

We've been shipping fog kits out. We have a bunch of orders still pending here, as we're missing some of the smaller brackets from the fog kits (Baja sent us some last week, but we're still short, so we're hoping to get more this week).

Now that is a Lighting Candy Store!

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

This is why we can ship when Baja is back-ordered, because we stock more Baja then some of the distributors. We're one of their largest dealers (stocking dealers I may add). We keep a LOT of lights on hand and we always have stock on S1, S2, Squadron, XL, 10" S8/OnX6, 20" S8/OnX6 & 30" S8/OnX6 (the most popular sizes). We also stock all of the lenses/wiring harnesses/covers/etc... that Baja makes.

We've been shipping fog kits out. We have a bunch of orders still pending here, as we're missing some of the smaller brackets from the kits we received (to be expected as this is a new item from Baja, so we check each kit before it leaves our warehouse to make sure everything is there).

I'm about to get the A pillar kit. a reverse kit and the fog pocket kit..Do you guys do a veteran discount? my bronco should be built next week....Its time to order some parts....thank you....

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm about to get the A pillar kit. a reverse kit and the fog pocket kit..Do you guys do a veteran discount? my bronco should be built next week....Its time to order some parts....thank you....
Message me for pricing

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we actually make a harness here for the Raptors that lets you turn the s2 on from an upfitter and also activated automatically on reverse - we have a diode built in so you don’t back feed the factory lights

I did some experimenting today - the reverse light circuit is the same color wire on the Raptor however I wasn’t able to power the s2 up properly it was very dim - I think the ground location I chose was bad as it’s a painted surface and only had the bolt threads as a ground - I plan to investigate this later in the week
Any word on tapping s2 into reverse lights to activate automatically?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Happy Friday, amigos!

Got a little entertainment and information for you all.

Here is a quick breakdown of our current Bronco kits, available direct, but we'd be stoked if you buy from one of our awesome dealers like 4x4 Truck LEDs in this thread.

And a fun one for Friday vibes.

As always, let me know if you have any questions and I will get you on the right track.

Last edited:

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Happy Friday, amigos!

Got a little entertainment and information for you all.

Here is a quick breakdown of our current Bronco kits, available direct, but we'd be stoked if you buy from one of our awesome dealers like 4x4 Truck LEDs in this thread.

And a fun one for Friday vibes.

As always, let me know if you have any questions and I will get you on the right track.
I have the fog like kit and the backup light kit. The back up light kit I can not figure out how to wire it..even with directions.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have the fog like kit and the backup light kit. The back up light kit I can not figure out how to wire it..even with directions.
If you PM me your email or phone, I can have one of our friendly techs take some time to help get you moving in the right direction!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a solution for a thin fog light like available for the mod bumper ends, but installed at the mounting points for a bull bar? I'm not looking for a multitude of those larger lights mounted there and through the mid section, just one low profile fog on each side, but not where the end caps of the bumper can be removed - kinda defeats the purpose IMHO (unless never removing the end caps, of course - then I can understand).
Sponsored