Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just today - Friday 10/22/2021 .. I saw a convoy of mainly new Broncos going southbound I-65 about 10 miles below Nashville TN. Maybe its someone here? Just thought I would share from the dash of my FE I got just this past Saturday!

Picture One I see a LB FE 4 door hanging onto the roof of the convoy truck. next my guess is a Cactus Gray FE 4 door ... 2nd picture.... another Cactus Gray Big Bend? 4 Door and the last a 4Door Black Diamond? in Carbonized Gray. Allll guesses here but exciting to see on the road!

Bronco Transport One.jpg

Bronco Transport Two.jpg
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just today - Friday 10/22/2021 .. I saw a convoy of mainly new Broncos going southbound I-65 about 10 miles below Nashville TN. Maybe its someone here? Just thought I would share from the dash of my FE I got just this past Saturday!

Picture One I see a LB FE 4 door hanging onto the roof of the convoy truck. next my guess is a Cactus Gray FE 4 door ... 2nd picture.... another Cactus Gray Big Bend? 4 Door and the last a 4Door Black Diamond? in Carbonized Gray. Allll guesses here but exciting to see on the road!

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group Bronco Transport Two

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group Bronco Transport Two
Awesome. It's really ramping up!

MinxShoals

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback / XC40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guess Ill give it another day or two then have the dealer reach out to palsapp to see if maybe there is an error/lag in the system. Palsapp will only provide info to the 'deliverer' and 'deliveree', not customers. That's the only remaining thing i could think of besides sitting back and hitting refresh.
Don't put too much faith in the trackers.

After all this, my Basequatch just unexpectedly landed an hour ago!

Picking up Monday night. 😁

signal-2021-10-22-173907 (1).jpg

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group signal-2021-10-22-173907 (1)
Yeah don’t know what to think. And your shipped email went out today? Wild.

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Love that two door! Congrats!

Sponsored

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
W

Wait I need details. Built date? And you got your shipped email the day it arrived?!

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Certainly possible. I ordered through Mullinax Kissimmee. My salesman gave me the rail info: CSX Transportation #TTGX996184. I checked it and its last update was Wayne, MI at 11:55am on 10/18. So basically just loaded up.
It’s official. My truck is on the same car! And damn is it Taking it’s sweet time down. 😡

MinxShoals

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback / XC40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah don’t know what to think. And your shipped email went out today? Wild.
W

Wait I need details. Built date? And you got your shipped email the day it arrived?!
I never got the email. My pizza tracker status went from Awaiting Shipment ---> Shipped ---> Delivered, all in one day.

Build date was 10/12

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s official. My truck is on the same car! And damn is it Taking it’s sweet time down. 😡
Yes it is. It departed for Cincinnati today at 12pm and arrived at 9pm--171 mile trip. Im beginning to think following a cargo train is a bad idea.

Last edited:

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got the email. My pizza tracker status went from Awaiting Shipment ---> Shipped ---> Delivered, all in one day.

Build date was 10/12
This is why the 1500 delivery fee is dog crap. I should be able to track it without tracking rail info that dealers may or may not give us.

Sponsored

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronco Transport One.jpg

Bronco Transport Two.jpg
WOW! How crazy, you caught ours on the truck (cactus gray outer banks) riding on the top back. Was delivered to the dealership and got the call shortly after this. Super cool!

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WOW! How crazy, you caught ours on the truck (cactus gray outer banks) riding on the top back. Was delivered to the dealership and got the call shortly after this. Super cool!
That is awesome !!! That made my night! That pic was right at 2:01PM today…in that stretch northbound between the Concord Road Exit and OHB/Brentwood Exit.
I got mine from Ford of Franklin … you the same? Congrats!!!

Last edited:

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is awesome !!! That made my night! I got mine from Ford of Franklin … you the same? Congrats!!!
Yep! Have 35’s waiting for it at home already.

BTW- Blend 10/11, built and released 10/12, no shipped or PALS updates. Delivered today 10/22!

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep! Have 35’s waiting for it at home already.

BTW- Blend 10/11, built and released 10/12, no shipped or PALS updates. Delivered today 10/22!
Nice man! You are gonna love it! I’ve been looking all week to pass a new Bronco… I’ll get a chance for sure next week - gotta work on some hybrid Bronco Jeep-ish wave when I finally do haha! Be sure to post a pic of those 35’s!

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess Ill give it another day or two then have the dealer reach out to palsapp to see if maybe there is an error/lag in the system. Palsapp will only provide info to the 'deliverer' and 'deliveree', not customers. That's the only remaining thing i could think of besides sitting back and hitting refresh.
I would not put too much stock in the palsapp. That thing still says mine is pending and in Wayne MI., but I picked it up at my dealer this morning and have been driving it all day. Even the ford tracker is behind. Build date 10/13, drove it off the lot on 10/22.

My dealer did have the correct information. They get emails daily with the VIN numbers that are in transit so that is probably the only reliable option.

The bronco is better than i imagined. Drives and looks great. Very pleased with everything.
Sponsored