Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I guess the girls are gonna have to ditch the hot pants then??
I refuse to accept this as reality.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wasn't so much implying anything about your financial situation or ability to afford one or the other, so much as pointing out that Ford limited certain options to specific trims. Trust me, plenty of people are going to be spending a lot more on a Base or Black Diamond (or choose your trim) with aftermarket parts than some of the people purchasing Badlands+.

It's a little unfair to point towards an old Bronco vibe and show a picture of an aftermarket head unit though, yeah?

Regardless... Super clean Bronco. Beautiful!
Ironically, it was the first pic that came up. I laughed cause I knew it would open up a come back. Couldn't pass up giving that to you...

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if the driver's seat is all the way back. Looking at the rear seat cushion, there isn't any leg room to speak of. I do like the Cactus Grey color

Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door Rear Seats Folded Down 4.jpg
Look at how the seat bottom is attached and think about what's going to happen when you pull the seat back vertical.

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door Rear Seats Folded Down 4~2

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All other trims can have remote start as long as you get an automatic.
Why can't they make a remote start for the manuals as long as you leave it in neutral and have the ebrake engaged?

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those vinyl seats look great but if it's true that this is the only color available then I'm out. Leaving the roof off at the boat ramp or at the beach in SE Georgia is going to burn some cheeks
Old convertible trick, tilt both seats forward to keep the sun off the seats. Assuming they do tilt forward for rear access. The 2 door should for sure I would think.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@rmc523 @ShopGirl24 how functionally wide is the back of the Flex, can you get 4x8 drywall and plywood sheets back there?
no, not flat anyway. You MIGHT be able to get one in putting it on an angle and moving the front seats forward, but not sure, I've never tried.

I know I can fit my 11'0" long paddleboard inside, but it goes to the windshield and the front passenger seat is folded down.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those vinyl seats look great but if it's true that this is the only color available then I'm out. Leaving the roof off at the boat ramp or at the beach in SE Georgia is going to burn some cheeks
But the vinyl will let you easily wipe away all the bird turds you’ll get when parked. Leather and cloth, not so much.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The leaks for the interior colors (not specifically vinyl) were black, navy/black, roast/black, medium sandstone, and space grey. I agree this could be space grey because space grey is an option for iphones and it's basically a black color (like the one shown here). Light space grey interior is an option in the Mach-E (it's basically white) and wish it was an option for the Bronco too but hopefully sandstone is light like it is in the explorer, otherwise hopefully a variation of the interiors shown in the reveal make it to the final product. Both the white and two-tone interior shown during the reveal looked great
White interior and off road vehicle don’t seem to be good bed fellows on paper.

Sponsored

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But the vinyl will let you easily wipe away all the bird turds you’ll get when parked. Leather and cloth, not so much.
If only dark seats are available I’ll go with water proof tan seat covers and weather techs I’m thinking

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know.... Electric brake, so no chance of it being half engaged. Either the tranny or the ebrake is keeping your vehicle from rolling away. I don't see the difference.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can't they make a remote start for the manuals as long as you leave it in neutral and have the ebrake engaged?
My first guess is liability exposure. All it takes is one guy's brother's cousin's college roommate that saw something on the Internet on how to disable it and then there's a lawsuit on somebody being hurt by a remote-started vehicle that was in gear.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first guess is liability exposure. All it takes is one guy's brother's cousin's college roommate that saw something on the Internet on how to disable it and then there's a lawsuit on somebody being hurt by a remote-started vehicle that was in gear.
That would apply to anything. Adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, auto pilot.

If they did "What ifs" like that, you'd lose a lot of fun features.
Sponsored