Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The big thing that Bronco has going for it, is that you can add the off-road hard parts to the base model. Can't do that on Jeep without upping the trim level to Rubicon. That's yuge.
Except for a tow package. That’s my only gripe. It looks like you can’t get a factory tow package until you upgrade to the Big Bend. Sucks!
Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Except for a tow package. That’s my only gripe. It looks like you can’t get a factory tow package until you upgrade to the Big Bend. Sucks!
Yes, very bad. Will have to wait to see what is in the tow package to see how easy/difficult it is to duplicate on base.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice find!

Anyone know why on the black diamond it says rubberized flooring but then carpeted floor mats first row?
I find it odd to have carpeted floor mats on a rubberized floor
I would tend to think they would slide around unless they have some type of fastener or “lock”

a_large_yetti

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting that no mention anywhere of "requiring automatic transmission" with anything related to Sasquatch package. Look at wheels, suspension, tires etc on the blackdiamond compared to wild track. Just lists "optional".
While the 2.7 engine option specifically notes "requires" 10spd auto.'

overly optimistic?

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It shows the 4 door Big Bend and Black Diamond come standard with the 7mt. So I believe this isn’t 100% accurate

Sponsored

PR4X4

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ and Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it just me or does it seem competitively speaking the bronco is a lot better priced than the Jeep?
I know it will depend on the build and price configuration but it seems to be better priced with much more options...

I can only hope I guess..
Yep I think so too. Built a Willy’s (the higher trim one) today and it was only a thousand less than the Black Diamond’s starting price. You get so much more with a no options Black Diamond. Jeep is in for some serious competition.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting that no mention anywhere of "requiring automatic transmission" with anything related to Sasquatch package. Look at wheels, suspension, tires etc on the blackdiamond compared to wild track. Just lists "optional".

overly optimistic?
It actually did say that the Sasquatch requires an automatic transmission for a while - maybe a week or so. Then they removed it. They also removed "MT" from the 35" tires that come with it.

However, that question was asked in one of those Twitter back-and-forths after they had removed it: "Can I get a Sasquatch package with a manual transmission?" The answer was "No."

So, I don't know why they removed that verbiage. Doing so led people like you - and me too - to the wrong conclusion. It's very confusing.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that's a great tool, but it pisses me off, everytime I find something with more info, the more I don't like the info I get. According to this tool Wildtrac doesn't have body color door handles

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I find it odd to have carpeted floor mats on a rubberized floor
I would tend to think they would slide around unless they have some type of fastener or “lock”
I've also been wondering this. The second I saw carpet floor mats on top of rubberized floors on Badlands/First Edition, first thought I had was "Welp, 'nother thing I'm going to have to store somewhere."

I'd be curious if the rubberized floors just look bad on their own and need covering?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking at the frame only rear view it looks like you can just bolt a heep receiver to it. They can be had for $80 on amazon. I wonder if you can just use a Explorer T connector for the trailer lights, those are $40 and just plug into factory the tail light harness. Why pay $500.

Sponsored

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It actually did say that the Sasquatch requires an automatic transmission for a while - maybe a week or so. Then they removed it. They also removed "MT" from the 35" tires that come with it.

However, that question was asked in one of those Twitter back-and-forths after they had removed it: "Can I get a Sasquatch package with a manual transmission?" The answer was "No."

So, I don't know why they removed that verbiage. Doing so led people like you - and me too - to the wrong conclusion. It's very confusing.
Are you sure it was "no". I'm not getting my hopes up and probably won't get Sasquatch anyway, since I'm going Badlands and can easily get wheels/tires later... but it seems to me every time this question is asked the answer is the cryptic "we're listening and we hear you" response...

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you sure it was "no". I'm not getting my hopes up and probably won't get Sasquatch anyway, since I'm going Badlands and can easily get wheels/tires later... but it seems to me every time this question is asked the answer is the cryptic "we're listening and we hear you" response...
Here's one answer:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/fords-answers-to-bronco-questions-submissions-q-a.3243/

Q: Will the 2-Door Base w/ Sasquatch mode be available with a manual transmission?
A: Sasquatch package is only available with auto right now, let us know what you think about a manual combo.

So, I guess that's not a "no" but it's not a "yes" either.

They know what people think about a manual combo. If they don't, they're not listening.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seems to confirm that the Sasquatch package, and the high clearance suspension option are two different things.

52F5D9D2-B5F6-40D1-9740-F5B93BA6D0C2.png

D09441DF-FC28-41FE-AD4D-E81B3A58003E.png

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it just me or does it seem competitively speaking the bronco is a lot better priced than the Jeep?
I know it will depend on the build and price configuration but it seems to be better priced with much more options...

I can only hope I guess..
I recently built out a fully loaded Sahara, with tech package, adaptive cruise, premium sound, hard top, etc and it was like $50k and unlike Bronco, that price is negotiable.

For me the biggest issue is that lockers and tires would have to be aftermarket which adds to the cost of course, but it could be had now and frankly with the Bronco on the horizon... I thinking Jeep my toss out some really good deals (if they were smart)

I've put a pin in all of it until the B&P comes out.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

overly optimistic?
Looking for any sliver of hope? I think they have confirmed like every other day on Twitter that you aren’t getting manual sas, I wouldn’t get your hopes up
Sponsored