Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, took the Bronco to the trails for the first time yesterday! It did not disappoint.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That looks like some fun wheeling. Doesnt look too extreme till people realize how much work you gotta do to stay off the trees. Mud holes and twisty slop hill climbs in the shady forest will beat desert rock crawling for me any day. That YJ has a good setup for it, with plenty of tire to protect the body. Looks like alot of fun.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks like some fun wheeling. Doesnt look too extreme till people realize how much work you gotta do to stay off the trees. Mud holes and twisty slop hill climbs in the shady forest will beat desert rock crawling for me any day. That YJ has a good setup for it, with plenty of tire to protect the body. Looks like alot of fun.
Yes it was! I have a set of 35 mud terrains, just waiting for the Rims. Yea, it's surprising how much you can just slip around. I had both front and rear lockers on and was just slipping sideways towards a cliff!!!!!!!!! I know, overkill with the lockers but I'm learning and having fun!!!!!!!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on getting your Bronco. I love it, except for color we have the same build.

I could listen to that Jeep guy talk all day, I like to imagine that's how @604Bronco sounds.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on getting your Bronco. I love it, except for color we have the same build.

I could listen to that Jeep guy talk all day, I like to imagine that's how @604Bronco sounds.
Was that a compliment? More importantly, are you back in the Bronco line-up now??!

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice video! Got me jonesin’ real hard for mine. Haven’t been on a dirt road since I sold my F150 a couple months ago. Whereabouts was this? I’m usually wheeling around Mission/Harrison, but am always looking for new places to try

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes it was! I have a set of 35 mud terrains, just waiting for the Rims. Yea, it's surprising how much you can just slip around. I had both front and rear lockers on and was just slipping sideways towards a cliff!!!!!!!!! I know, overkill with the lockers but I'm learning and having fun!!!!!!!
I will take sloppy hills over a pile of dusty rocks any day! That type of wheeling is why I am moving up to swamper type tires for mine.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video! Got me jonesin’ real hard for mine. Haven’t been on a dirt road since I sold my F150 a couple months ago. Whereabouts was this? I’m usually wheeling around Mission/Harrison, but am always looking for new places to try
Bathurst N.B..... East Coast. Different North Shore haha.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 Door Back in Black!

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, you got the upgraded Badlands wheel in your build. Did you not like them when they arrived. It's the only item (besides color) that has been on and off the build order several times. Currently, they are off. I keep going back to the Fifteen52 wheels on one of the early demo units from Ford. With a September 2020 Resi, and seeing the first week still being built, I'm sure I've got plenty of time to keep debating it.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool to see a 2-door and a manual oat on the trails.
The bigger tires of the Jeep make his gearing a smidge taller. With the same size tires, they're probably identical.
Sponsored