Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it was! I have a set of 35 mud terrains, just waiting for the Rims. Yea, it's surprising how much you can just slip around. I had both front and rear lockers on and was just slipping sideways towards a cliff!!!!!!!!! I know, overkill with the lockers but I'm learning and having fun!!!!!!!
Sometimes lockers can exacerbate that situation. Experiment with them on and off in different scenarios.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I had to wash my Bronco as I work at the dealer, and we wanted to park it out front.... Oh my god, there was so much mud haha. Chunks were comin
There's no shore like the North Shore, that's for sure.
Nice! You from here? or you know someone from here? lol

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I had to wash my Bronco as I work at the dealer, and we wanted to park it out front.... Oh my god, there was so much mud haha. Chunks were comin

Nice! You from here? or you know someone from here? lol
Moncton native. In TX for 20+ years. You have my exact build! Switched last week from AMB to SB for my day 1 re-order.

Ragtop1962

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for sharing! I have the same build but in Cactus Grey. Can't wait to get it!

Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't see anything in the vid worth 4wd. lol Still looks like more fun than I'm having with the Bronco I don't have yet.

JoePostman

Badlands
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, took the Bronco to the trails for the first time yesterday! It did not disappoint.

Do you have two Broncos? Just curious cause your profile says you have a Big Bend, but the video showed a Badlands

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, took the Bronco to the trails for the first time yesterday! It did not disappoint.

I don't understand. Were you forced to take a nap during the middle of your off-road session or perhaps had a massage table in the back?

The wisdom learned on these here forums unequivocally state that any moron stupid enough to own a manual transmission off-road vehicle will have a very, very, very long and tiring day, extrapolate that and you must need frequent breaks to recover your strength.

What thread count do you prefer on your pillow cases? Asking as I also ordered a manual transmission 2-door Badlands and want to get some first hand knowledge from you how to get my mid-day recovery nap in with comfort.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, you got the upgraded Badlands wheel in your build. Did you not like them when they arrived. It's the only item (besides color) that has been on and off the build order several times. Currently, they are off. I keep going back to the Fifteen52 wheels on one of the early demo units from Ford. With a September 2020 Resi, and seeing the first week still being built, I'm sure I've got plenty of time to keep debating it.
I love those rims... but I never thought about the offset. For some reason I thought the upgraded rims were the same as the Sasquatch. But the offset is different. Lucky for me, they will fit on my wife's 2021 Ranger as her winter rims.

Sometimes lockers can exacerbate that situation. Experiment with them on and off in different scenarios.
Thanks. Yea, that's what I was playing around with. My buddy said I just needed to spin the tires a little more to clear the slick mud and get better footing.

Oh yes! everytime I go anywhere both my sons ask if I'm takin gthe bronco and if they can come!

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't see anything in the vid worth 4wd. lol Still looks like more fun than I'm having with the Bronco I don't have yet.
Yes for sure. I'm sure I could of done everything in 2wd. But was out to play and learn. New to offroading, not going to be hitting expert trails with my 60K vehicle my first time out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have two Broncos? Just curious cause your profile says you have a Big Bend, but the video showed a Badlands
ah, I'll go change it. My original order was for a Big bend.

I don't understand. Were you forced to take a nap during the middle of your off-road session or perhaps had a massage table in the back?

The wisdom learned on these here forums unequivocally state that any moron stupid enough to own a manual transmission off-road vehicle will have a very, very, very long and tiring day, extrapolate that and you must need frequent breaks to recover your strength.

What thread count do you prefer on your pillow cases? Asking as I also ordered a manual transmission 2-door Badlands and want to get some first hand knowledge from you how to get my mid-day recovery nap in with comfort.
I let my 10 year old drive so I could sleep..... lol

Love my manual.

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm placing a sticker (That's What Its For) on the back of mine when it comes in

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm placing a sticker (That's What Its For) on the back of mine when it comes in
That's a great idea!!!!! People keep telling me I'm crazy for taking a new vehicle in the woods..... um... that's why I bought it....

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the race to be the slowest! Everyone thinking of how fast the Bronco is but missing out on how slow 😝

Great video and super cool that your boy got to play in the mud with his dad!!!
Sponsored